Anal or oral

"Question: what gave you an erection now?", I asked Logan when he had closed the door. "The idea that you thought I was hot topless on Malibu turned me on extremely," he replied, putting his arms around my neck and looking at me. "Just to have it mentioned. I still think you're hot without a shirt on," I mentioned, stroking his chest, "Then let's change that quickly." Logan then took off his shirt and was now standing in front of me again, shirtless. I looked at his upper body and stroked his chest as well as his abs. "Can you talk dirty again like you did in the bathroom?", I asked hesitantly as he looked at me the entire time. "What do you want me to say?" he asked, kissing his way down my neck. "Your thoughts and what you're going to do to me," I replied, closing my eyes. "You are such a damn naughty student who doesn't listen to his teacher". "I am very naughty Mr. Mitchell," I said, feeling the blood rush to my groin. "What are you going to do to me?". "I'm going to kiss you all over first, suck your cock off and then fuck you without restraint," he replied and I groaned. Moving my hand to Logan's crotch, I already felt an erection. "Tell me what you find horny about me," I demanded, looking at him. "Your little ass," he replied, and in response he put his hands on my butt and kneaded it. "Oh Logan," I moaned and stroked his erection through his jeans faster. I opened his jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers. Now I could suck Logan's cock. After that I knelt in front of him on the floor and slowly pumped his cock. When he was hard, I took him in my mouth and sucked on it. "Fuck Kendall," Logan moaned out, burying his fingers in my hair. I loved pleasuring Logan. Especially when it made him swear. This made it all the better. Shortly after, I let go of him and now it was his turn to pleasure me. First Logan stroked me through my jeans. Then he pulled them down my legs with boxers, pumping my cock while looking deep into my eyes.

"Why are you looking at me?", I asked, panting. "I love it when your face contorts with horniness," he replied, squeezing my erection. "Oh, God," I moaned. "How do you want me to pleasure you?" he asked, kissing me. "Suck my cock Logan," I moaned and in response he got down on his knees. At first he just licked the tip where I groaned and then he took it all the way into his mouth. "Oh yes Logan," I moaned and thrust into him a few times. "I want to try something new with you," he said as he let go of me and looked at me again. "What Logan?", I asked him tensely. Suddenly Logan lifted me up and I looked at him fearfully. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you," he said and then pushed me against the nearest wall. "Wrap your legs around my back," he demanded and I did as he asked. "Now what?" asked Kendall tensely. "Now I'm going to bring you to orgasm this way," he replied and began to prepare me. After Logan did this, he slowly inserted his penis into me. "Ahh!", I cried out briefly. "Are you okay?" he asked with concern, looking at me. "Yeah, just can you do it a little slower?", I asked, looking at him with a face contorted in pain. "Sure. Sorry," he apologized. "Are you doing anything?", I asked when I felt nothing. "What do you think I'm doing right now?" he also asked as he looked at me for a moment. "How does it feel?" asked Logan when he was completely inside me. "I don't know Logan. I rather think you won't be able to carry me for long," I mentioned looking at him. "Kendall 1st I'm a gym teacher and second I used to go to the gym a lot," he replied and started moving. "You used to go to the gym?", I asked amazed as Logan slowly started to push. "Yeah, is that so outlandish?" he asked in wonder as he gave a short groan. "Well, I wouldn't have guessed now that you've ever been to a gym and what were you doing there for...", I started but couldn't finish my sentence as Logan suddenly thrust harder and I now felt the pain. "Ah, what for what?", I asked a little sourly. "To finally get you to shut up," he replied, panting. "Now what was so bad about our short conversation about the gym?", I asked tensely. "I can't concentrate with someone babbling in between all the time," he replied, now increasing his pace. "Oh but it didn't bother you in any way during dirty talk," I stated, looking at him angrily. "Kendall, dirty talk turns me on but mindless drivel like that doesn't," he mentioned, leaning his head against my chest and breathing heavily.