Logan's teenage years

Next morning

Well rested, I left my bedroom and was on my way to the bathroom when my sister approached me. "Morning, how was it?" asked Pres as I turned to face her, looking at her in confusion. "Morning," I merely said, trying to ignore the other question and then went into the bathroom. First I washed my face, then I went to pee and finally I brushed my teeth and then I went back to the living room. "You still haven't answered my question," Pres mentioned as I sauntered into the kitchen to make myself some coffee. "What question?", I asked her, turning on the coffee maker. "How was yesterday?" she repeated the question and joined me in the kitchen. "What are you talking about?". "You think I didn't notice what you two were doing in the bedroom yesterday?". "You must have imagined it or dreamed it. How would I have been able to with my pain?", I asked her the counter question and walked to the couch with my coffee in hand. "That's exactly what I thought but then I heard you moaning and not in pain but in pleasure," she mentioned. "How would you know what my moaning in pleasure is like?", I asked looking at her tensely. "Simple. When you're in pain or not feeling well, you moan in pain and with a low pitch in your voice. If it's from pleasure so during sex or masturbation your vocal pitch is high and during orgasm you scream like a girl," she giggled and I scowled at her. "Well the first two things I can relate to but how would you know what it's like during orgasm? You've never been there," I stated and took a sip of my coffee. "That's right, no one really knows but me," she chuckled shortly. "What?", I asked eagerly and a little afraid of what she was about to tell me.

"So I was 12 and you were 15 when this happened. Mum and Jake decided to go to friends and we were both home alone. You were playing one of your games on your laptop in your room and I was listening to music in my room. Meanwhile, I wanted to start a new drawing, but realized that my drawing pad was on top of the closet and I couldn't get to it. Then I thought to myself, I have you in the next room and I was going to ask if you could give me the drawing pad. I went into the hallway, opened your door, was about to start talking when I saw a picture of you that was new to me. It must be said that it was the height of summer and you were usually at home in your boxers. In any case, I saw you lying on your bed, completely naked with the laptop next to you and your hand on your... dick. Headphones on your ears and on the laptop a porn site was open and you were watching some lesbian porn I think. I didn't know exactly what to do or what you were doing and so I just stopped in your doorway and watched you. Your hand on said spot was moving up and down faster and you were whining and cursing. As your whining got louder, you suddenly started screaming and a white liquid shot out of your penis. From that moment where you were just lying on the bed panting, I quickly ran to my room and was distraught," Pres told the whole story. "From that day on, I knew you screamed like a girl during orgasm," she added. "What?" said me and Kendall at the same time, who had just come out of the bedroom and was looking at us with his mouth open and eyes wide. "Go use the bathroom," I said, and he did the same. "You watched me jerk off?", I asked in amazement. "I didn't know what you were doing then. It looked weird to me and not normal," she explained briefly. "Did you tell Mum or Jake about what you saw?", I asked, looking at her. "No I didn't. I didn't really want to tell them what I saw," she replied and I nodded.

"Okay. Still, I don't scream like a girl," I contradicted her, crossing my arms in front of my chest. "Yes you do. Or should I ask Kendall?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "Ask him. He'll confirm for you that I moan like a man when I climax and nothing more," I explained and at the same moment Kendall exited the bathroom and looked at us intently. "Kendall I'm going to ask you a simple question that you need to answer honestly," Pres began and Kendall joined us on the couch. "Does Logan scream like a girl during orgasm?" she asked and Kendall instantly looked at me. "I know I don't but you get some of them," I mentioned and Kendall looked at me questioningly. "What do you mean some? Is there something I need to know?" he asked, looking at me in wonder. "If we don't see each other for a week, I'll jerk off myself in between. It won't be any different with you," I explained, looking at him briefly. "Logan's orgasm isn't always the same. Most of the time he moans out and sometimes he may scream with his voice raised. Happens every now and then when he has a stronger orgasm," Kendall answered and then looked at Presley. "Question answered?", I asked my sister when Kendall had spoken. "Alright but you were screaming like a girl then and you still haven't answered my question," she stated and I sighed in annoyance. "What question?" now Kendall wondered, looking back and forth between me and Pres. "Logan thought I didn't realize you two had sex yesterday and asked him how it was," she mentioned and Kendall turned his head in my direction. "You didn't tell her?" he asked me with a smile. "No, since she doesn't need to know everything," I said and then leaned back on the couch. "To end your curiosity, the sex with Logan was nice," Kendall answered for both of us.

"It's amazing that you can do this thing so well. Layla used to get excited about it too." Pres then walked into the kitchen and Kendall looked at me sourly. "Layla?" he asked in an angry tone, looking at me tensely. "That was long before your time Kendall," I replied shortly, then got up from the couch to join Presley in the kitchen. "You knew about this?", I asked surprised to see that my sister was making herself a roll for dinner. "Yes. She told me after a while because she wanted to talk to someone about it and I, as one of her best friends, was the only one who found out about it," she answered, not dignifying me with a glance. "What did she say?", I asked, crossing my arms and leaning against my refrigerator. "At first she had to think how to start, but then she decided to tell me a secret about her. She said that she had been having sex with you more often lately and that it made her feel better and more confident. She also kept emphasizing how good your cock felt inside her and how experienced you were," she mentioned and I looked guiltily at the floor. "Is that why you ended the friendship?". "No but it was one of the reasons. I just can't believe you used to be such a fuckboy!" she shouted the last part of the sentence. "That's not true at all, just because I had a thing with one of your girlfriends," I mentioned. "Logan, you've always had other girls in between that you just had sex with and nothing else. A real disgusting fuckboy you were!" she shouted and angrily left the apartment with Shadow.