Review

Now before we continue with part two, here's a little review of what's happened so far:

"Well, I think I, you know, I think I'm into.... Boys"

"You're gay?"

When Kendall walked into the classroom the next day, he saw that all of his classmates were making fun of him. His eyes drifted to the blackboard where he could read the words, "Kendall= faggot." The Jennifers had spilled his secret and now the whole school knows.

"Kendall you won't believe this but Mr. Hortons has been terminated".

"Really?" "The dumbest math teacher ever got fired?"

"I wonder who the new teacher is."

"I'm thinking another dumbass like Mr. Hortons."

"I'm Logan Mitchell your new math teacher"

"The new teacher seems to have taken a liking to you"

"I find him very sympathetic and nice at the moment"

"But your eyes say otherwise"

"You'll get the exercise right"

Briefly Kendall felt a tingle in his stomach as Logan helped him up, but at that point he didn't know what it meant. It would soon become apparent, however.

"Why did it just have to come out that I'm gay".

"You can't help the way you feel". "There are many who feel the same way you do and there is one around you".

Suddenly Logan got up the nerve to kiss Kendall.

"Did that really just happen?"

"Yes, it did"

"But you're a teacher, that's illegal isn't it?"

"Yes, it is. But as long as no one knows but you and me it's all good". Because if this gets out, then I will be terminated"

"I love you Logan"/ "I love you too Kendall"

"And have you accepted yourself for who you are?"

"Yes, I have accepted that I am gay"

"Don't even think about it if my mom finds out"/ "She's gonna kill me"

"I saved it "MFT". Which means "My favorite Teacher".

Mrs. Chaplin was like my grandmother. Omniscient and always up for a good laugh.

"An acquaintance of mine is a teacher and has fallen in love with one of his students and has been dating him for a while" What advice would you give him?"

"Tell your friend that he should end the relationship immediately, as this is forbidden and a criminal offense."

Evelyn's pick-up lines:

"Logan, I've noticed you for a while and a relationship would do you good"/ "You're right. But not with you."

"You're stressed and I figured this would help me calm you down"/ "You and calm down?"

"You rather upset me"

Luka's and Logan's love-hate relationship

When he splashed Logan with the water bottle.

"TO THE DIRECTOR! NOW!"

"I'm just not going to come to tutoring sessions at all" You're flunking one in three"/ One in three if they don't pay attention in my class soon!"/ "Miserable wimp!"