#27 Let's go

Y/n Pov:

We have already been back in my apartment and got ready to leave in just about an hour. I was so excited. My mind was already at the concert. Jin was also looking forward to it but you couldn't really tell. Me on the other hand was jumping up and down while doing my make up and sang my favorite song of J. As I walked or more like danced over to my dresser to get a cute outfit I saw in the mirror Jin standing against the door and smiling.

 As I walked or more like danced over to my dresser to get a cute outfit I saw in the mirror Jin standing against the door and smiling

I turned around a bit confused and asked.
"What?" He walked closer and grabbed my waist. It took me a bit by surprise as he pulled me close to himself.
"You are so cute." He said and placed his forehead to mine. I could feel my cheeks getting really hot. He tightened his grip and pulled me even closer. Even though we already been doing some stuff together I still couldn't completely loosen up with him. I still needed to get to know him even more. Jin slowly moved closer to my lips and closed his eyes. His lips were placed on mine and now I felt his plump lips moving slowly on mine. It was warm and also wet. I didn't want it to end but it had to. I pulled away and stared directly into his beautiful brown eyes.
"We need to get going soon. Get ready." I said smirking and pushed him away lightly. You need to let the boys hanging sometimes to stay interesting. Well this is how I thought. He playfully rolled his eyes and pouted.
"I wish we still had some time." Jin said and stroked my lose hair hanging down my shoulder. I smiled.
"Me too but I want to go to the concert so get ready." I turned him around and pushed him out of the room. He chuckled as I ran back to my dresser still trying to find something to wear. It needed to be cute but still appropriate. I didn't want to look like a little slut at the concert. It has been already about 10 minutes until I finally put an outfit together that looked decent. As I put it on and checked myself in the mirror I actually looked really good.

 As I put it on and checked myself in the mirror I actually looked really good

With the makeup and my hair straightened it really did complete the look. I walked out in the living room and looked for Jin.
"Are you done?" I asked as I saw him on the couch on his phone. He looked up at me and he gulped. I chuckled.
"You like it?" I asked flirty and he nodded without a word leaving his mouth. I guess he was speechless.
"Taehyung and Hyungwon should be here any minute. Let's go outside." I added to change the topic.
"Right." Jin answered and got up. He did look great himself as well. We put our shoes on and walked down the stairs outside in the cold. I should have put on warmer clothes because I was shivering. Thankfully the boys only needed 5 minutes or so to arrive. I could see the car already from far pulling up before my building. The window rolled down and Taehyung screamed out.
"Get it we got a concert to be at!" He was so excited. So was I. My eyes lit up as I saw him and quickly jumped in the car. To my surprise the two boys weren't the only ones in the car. Hyungwon was sitting in the back with Rose on his side holding each other hands.
"Well hello guys. You are so cute." I greated them as I made myself comfortable next to them.
"Jin sit in the front." Tae commanded to Jin so he wasn't sitting alone. Well just great now I was alone with the couple in the back. Like a third wheel.
"I'm Y/n nice to meet you." I said to Rosa and smiled.
"Yes I know I have heard about you and couldn't wait to meet you. I'm Rose." She answered with a bright smile and bowed down a little. How nice.

"Oh really

"Oh really. What have you tell her?!" I hissed at Hyungwon as a joke and he laughed nervously.
"Well some stuff." He answered awkwardly and Rose and I laughed.
"Don't worry. He just told me how funny you guys are and that I would get along with you." Rose made clear and I nodded. Hyungwon was sitting there with a little red face. He was a bit embarrassed.
"Well it is fun with us. Specially with that jerk there. He is a walking meme." I chuckled as I pointed at Taehyung who I thought didn't pay attention.
"I hope that wasn't supposed to be a description of me." He said without taking his eyes of the roadway. The moment he spoke Rose and I had to laugh. It looks like I will get along with her.
"So Jin how was the night?" Hyungwon asked Jin trying to change the subject. I glared at him.
"That's private." I answered for Jin and could see Jin smirking in the review mirror. It didn't even happen anything extra. The drive wasn't really long. We were chatting a bit but soon already arrived at the location. I jumped out of the car like crazy and the others were following behind.
"Let's goo!" Taehyung screamed and ran off to the entrance. He was just as excited as me. I ran after him and the others laughed. This will be the best night ever. Well almost...

 Well almost