《Chapter 17》

Ranboo POV

I woke up holding Tommy close to my chest. We were laying down in his bed and I noticed that my hoodie was wet with tears.

I'm so sorry Tommy.....I wish I could handle the pain for you.

I took my hoodie off and set it aside. Tommy shifted in his sleep and hugged my torso. He hummed sleepily like he was comfortable. It made me blush, the fact that he's comfortable in my arms, hugging me, with his head resting on my chest.

I smiled at him and ran my fingers gently through his soft, poofy, blonde hair. I heard a knock at the door and I said, "Come in."

Loud enough for Tubbo to hear, but quiet enough as to not wake the sleeping blonde.

He walked in and raised a brow, "Slept here?"

I smiled, "Yeah....I couldn't help it. He needed me and I can't tell him no."

Tubbo sighed, "I'm just worried about you. Be careful...please."

I nodded, "I will. Plus, I leave in almost 2 and a half months. Nothing can really happen in between then."

He shook his head, "A lot can happen Ranboo....,but anyways...I'm gonna go visit my family. I miss them...and I'm gonna feel guilty if I don't tell my parents about the hangover."

The hangover wasn't even his fault. And yet he still felt obligated to tell his parents. Well, that's just the kind of person Tubbo is.

I laughed, "Okay, good luck."

He laughed along, "Thanks, later."

I smiled and then he left closing the door. I looked down at Tommy who was still asleep. I continued playing with his hair and I felt him shift again. I tilted his head up to look at me and he groaned. I laughed and then he buried his head in my chest.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked laughing.

He groaned again and against my chest mumbled, "I just woke up and heard that Tubbo is going to see his family.....What were you talking about before though?"

I got nervous and replied, "Oh, nothing."

He nodded and then tightened his grip as he told me, "Go back to sleep."

I laughed softly, "Its not even that early. We should wake up."

He shook his head, "I don't wanna."

I sighed, "Tommy....can we talk about last night?"

He pulled away and rubbed his tired eyes. Then he huffed, "Way to ruin our moment Ranboo."

I furrowed my eyebrows confused, "I didn't know we were having a moment."

He rolled his eyes, "Yeah, well not anymore."

"...So you gonna tell me?" I asked quietly.

He shrugged, "I dunno. Maybe later, I don't feel like it right now."

"Okay, so what about the Social Media thing." I asked him.

He sighed, "I don't really care. They can assume things if they want. Ofcourse, we'll address it on Twitter, but after that I don't care about it."

I nodded, "Okay, I can do that now."

I turned to grab my phone, but remembered I was in Tommy's room. So, my phone was in my room charging on my own nightstand.

He laughed, "That's alright, I can tweet it."

I nodded and he grabbed his phone. He opened his Twitter and started a new tweet. He wrote, "To address all of the 'Tomboo' rumors. I would like to say that me and Ranboo are just good friends and I am straight. The cheek kiss was for content and subs. People read too much into things. I ask that you please be considerate and drop the rumors, as they are an uncomfortable topic."