《Chapter 29》

Tommy POV

I sat in the living room watching a random movie. After this morning there wasn't much to do. Ranboo came back from the restroom and sat down beside me.

He kissed my cheek and I blushed, "Ranboo!"

"What?" He laughed, "Your my boyfriend."

I turned almost red then grabbed his face and kissed him. He got startled it seemed, but still kissed back. When we pulled away he was bright pink- I wanted more.

I pushed him over and he layed down, "What the heck- Tommy?!"

I got ontop of him then kissed him again. I've never kissed anyone till today, and I've never made out with anyone, I'm also a virgin obviously, and now I'm seriously touch starved.

His hands went up my shirt and he rubbed my sides. He gave me butterflies and I liked it. We pulled away and he pulled me back, but I didn't mind. I kissed back and he bit my lip. I winced and opened. His tounge slipped in my mouth and explored. I moaned and then gently rubbed up against him. He moaned too and then rolled his crotch up against mine. When we pulled away I tried going in again, but he stopped me.

I whined, "Keep going!"

He chuckled, "I think we should move to a room, so we don't get caught when Tubbo wakes up."

I rubbed against him and he moaned. I winced and then said, "Just keep going."

I reconnected our lips and he rubbed my sides again. My hands went to his hair as his tounge pushed in. His hand went higher up my shirt to my nipple. He gently rubbed it and I let out a breathy noise. He kept playing with it and I rubbed my crotch with his again. He moaned and so did I.

"Holy shit! What the fuck! What the fuck?!" Tubbo yelled suprised.

I jumped off Ranboo and fell to the floor. Ranboo sat up and fixed his hair, "It's not what you think!"

"You were intensely making out on my sofa!" Tubbo yelled again.

"Okay....it's exactly what you think. But not the point-" Ranboo awkwardly laughed.

I stood up then took a deep breath. Quickly I said, "So I broke up with Julie because I hate her and I really like Ranboo. And Ranboo is inlove with me, which makes sense to why we flirt a lot- Anyways, today me and Ranboo went to breakfast this morning and afterwards I came out to him. When we got home he asked to talk to me. That's when he confessed all his feelings and so I confessed mine and then we kissed. Then he asked me to be his boyfriend and obviously I said yes. And then we came out here to watch a movie, and it led to what you just saw. But we weren't gonna have sex- we were just making out...."

Tubbo nodded, "So...you guys are dating, huh?"

"Mhmm." Ranboo hummed.

I went and sat in Ranboo's lap, "Is this gonna be awkward?"

"Did you have to sit in my lap?" Ranboo asked.

I shrugged, "No?- but whatever."

Tubbo cracked a smile, "I knew you two liked each other....and no, this won't be awkward. Cause I was already third wheeling before."

I rolled my eyes, "As if."

I wrapped my arms around Ranboo's neck and Tubbo scoffed, "Right- Well I'm gonna stream so I don't feel lonely."

Ranboo laughed, "Alright, we brought you some food, it's in the fridge."

Tubbo went to eat and then afterwards went to stream.