《Chapter 49》

Tommy POV

I stood infront of my mirror. I fluffed my hair and bit my lip, "Ranboo?- Will you go out with me?"

I cringed, I sound like an idiot.

Jeez, I know he's inlove with me, but...This is nerve wracking.

I cleared my throat, "Baby?-"

Definetly not.

"Marky poo~" I giggled, He'll kill me.

"My love, wi-" I groaned, Not that.

I took a deep breath, "Ranboo...I know I made a mistake in breaking up with you- and sorta broke your heart- and broke all my promises to you- and sorta ignored your calls and texts- But I'm still madly inlove with you? So what do you say we get it back on, eh?"

Oh my gosh! I'm literally so awkward!

"Ranboo, let's not be silly. Y'know you wanna fuck." I winked and shrugged, Better then the last one.

"Ranboo....Let's face it- We're just meant to be. So come back to me and let's be boyfriends." I smiled and opened my arms.

Too confident?

Yeah.

-C'mon Tommy, you've got this. Just speak from the heart!

"Oh Ranboo- I love you! I love you! I love you! Ma- Let's go out and be boyfriends again! I'm so sorry I hurt you, but I hate being away from you!- I love you! I love you! Boyfriends!?" I said excitedly then blushed of embarrassment.

Not....all from the heart.

More like...subtle?-

I nodded and shook my nerves then looked up at myself in the mirror, "Okay-"

"Ranboo...I'm sorry I broke up with you so out of nowhere. I just can't stand being away from you. And seeing you unhappy- hurts. I really do love you and want this to keep going. So....go out with me, yeah?" I simply smiled.

Not bad!

Kinda perfect actually-

Oh my gosh I've got this!

I fluffed my hair again and bit my lip turning it bright pink. I took another deep breath and then left my room. I went down the hall, down stairs, and into the living room.

Ranboo sat on the couch on his phone now. And he was so mindful that he turned the TV off and didn't leave it on.

I walked up and cleared my throat. He looked up and pocketed his phone with a smile, "This'll be good."

I blushed then began, "Look Ranboo- You already know what this is, but please just listen till the end, okay?"

He nodded, "Mhm."

I fidgeted with my fingers, Speak from your heart, but don't burst it out with energy, just stay calm and be serious.

I nodded to myself then spoke, "I'm sorry I broke up with you out of nowhere. We were doing so well and I still want that. It's just really difficult to be away from you and it hurt to hear you were unhappy with me. I really do love you...That'll never change. So.....What do you say we....Try this again?- Better this time...Will you go out with me Marky p- Ranboo?"

He pulled me down onto him and I blushed brightly. He hugged me and I hugged him. He kissed my cheek, "Obviously, I'll go out with you."

I pulled away and kissed him. He kissed back and then pulled away.