Nature's Wrath, Ruined King's Goal: Chapter 60 Arc 3 Saga 2

Illaoi pov

We continued to walk for a bit until we see the final room of the temple. Inside the room was alike a garden. Various plants and shrubs grew from the floor as statues holding scrolls of stone were posing in front of it all. In the middle was pedestal with a bowl, inside is a broken tree, small and withered beyond repair. Everyone stood around it as I handed the seed to Ahri.

Illaoi: Buhru Idols are here. The power of Nagakaboros resonates strongly within this temple.

Ahri looks to the seed on here hand.

Ahri: The Seed...

She walks up and places the seed inside the bowl next to the withered plant. The Seed begins to pulsate with a green glow as it alights in the color next to the withered plant.

Illaoi:( This is truly the power of Nagakaboros.)

Ahri: Here, we can bring it life anew.

The seed swirled green with its energy as I looked upon on it and smiled. However, I felt a cold whisper down my neck as I looked towards the seed once more. The green of the seed disappeared as a black mist like color grew from the seed as it surrounded the bowl and the pedestal 

Illaoi:( What is this power I sense?)

Ahri: Agh... something pulls the seed down. A cold... mist!? Is this the work of someone else?

The seed swirled with dark energy as a wood like monster hand grew from the darkness. Its arm twisted and contorted in many ways as it began to emerge from its mist like holding. It grew to the size of Braum as it showed its face. It was a dark red and black tree but withered and emitting an orange and red smoke from its open mouth witch was sharpened and hanging open.

Illaoi: Ready your arms! The enemy is here!

It roared in terror as I saw Y/N launch himself at it. It stretch-out its right arm as its arm extended and slammed him into the wall. Pyke ran towards the creature he sliced the arm that slammed Y/N, While Braum ran up to the tree and slammed his shield into its back. It roared in pain as all of its body was a light on fire. It shook its body as flames erupted everywhere and splashed all over the room. 

I felt the idol in my hands give a magical energy as I could feel the goddess on my side. I smashed it into the floor as tentacles were summoned all over the room and began viciously attacking the creature. The creature was slow so it just bombarded by the tentacles. The mist inside of it sprayed out of its mouth as Yasuo charged at it and  jumped into the air.

Yasuo: Fifth Form: Cold Mountain Wind

The Mist was blown away and shredded by the gale attack as me Irelia charged at the creature as Braum destroyed the arm branch holding Y/N. The creature was preparing to launch another wave of Black mist was Pyke stabbed its eye with his blade and ripped it down, effectively carving it up.

Illaoi: Creature of darkness, fall to the power of The Mother Serpent!

I picked up the idol as a tentacle formed and I slammed it into its body. It came down with a strong crash and fell down. Its body caught flame as the black mist and the flame were expanding its body and flashes of dark color formed.

Ahri: Its going to Explode!

Braum: Friends! Stand behind Braum!

We all jumped behind Braum's shield as the creature's body exploded in a flash of orange and black as Braum held strong as the shield blocked the damage of it all.  The most dissiapted as a bright green glow appeared beyond Braum's shield.