Author's Notes!

Hello! It's me, your local Sinner here with a new flash!

Thank you to everyone who has been following and liking and commenting on not only this story, but my other work as well. It has been a journey to get to this point and while there have been downs, I can't feel even happier knowing that people are constantly returning to my main story and the others as well.

It has been a while since I've done this so I wanted to make sure to keep you guys updated on the down time.

First, I have decided to make this and Valorant my main stories, while discontinuing the K/Da story. This was a hard decision due to many things, but this was going to happen regardless of a lot of things. I don't like writing it, I think that K/DA is an overdone trope and I hoped to change that, but it just became a basic and boring concept that I didn't enjoy.

I'm sorry to all my fans of the story, but I think my other stories are going to end up being much better. Please check out the better stories out there, like @BlackTalonCr0w, or @InsaxneAngel. They have insane stories and honestly I got inspired by them personally! Please go and check them out if you yearn for more K/DA.

Back to the story, The Shurima saga has been going quite well, everything is being set up just as I planned it to, so that I can make sure that the story goes in a good direction while also having paths I can turn when the time comes.

As many people have figured out, Viego has returned! Scary! While I didn't like the ruination event personally, I think that it leads to so much opportunity for other characters and concepts to be shown off before we can get proper development of them. Along with Vex, Taliyah and more important characters, I can't wait to see what I have in store!

Because of the lack of lore in present Shurima in the league lore, I have decided to take matters into my own hands. You will see awesome characters like Azir, Nasus and Renekton, but I don't want to spoil everything that will happen. Perhaps a certain... "Person" Will show up to stop all these silly humans doing what they want? Perhaps a past slave can use his power to take what is rightfully his? Who knows? I certainly don't( I do.)

Shurima should last long enough for you guys to get enough information about certain things, but I do plan to come back to it, so don't be afraid when the Saga ends when there is more to talk about. I want to make sure I leave enough in each continent to continue, or when I end them, that they end on a satisfying note.

But, there is one important thing to talk about. THE HAREM GROWS! Which is a surprise to literally no one. Again, I prefaced that the harem would be MOST League girls with a good amount of development between them, with my favorites having a little more time( Sorry, the bias holds me back.)

So in an attempt to sate my audience's growing hunger for league characters, I am here to present: Sinner's confirmation! This will be when I confirm some girls for the harem, regardless of when you will meet them or not. So here are a few you can hope to see in the coming days!

Morgana- Of course I was going to have her in here, what do you take me for? Love Morgana and her lore is very interesting. I hope to get some interactions between her and Kayle for the sake of sisterly love!

Kayle- Can't have one without the other!

Fiora- I see Fiora as an open canvas, she has a good story and a strong heart. I can't wait to show you what I plan in the future for this story!

And finally!

JINX!- I want to make sure I do Jinx well, as one of my more personal favorites( Sorry, Vi is in my top 3) I want to giver her justice and show that while she is a chaotic destructive force, she also has room to grow and change, maybe love is just what she needs?

That is all for my updates, I hope to see you guys around and I hope you look forward to all I have to offer!