chapter 4

"Hello Mr Jeon. I'm Jimin, Jungwon's bestfriend."

Jungkook stared at his hand stretched out for a handshake and then at his face again. He slowly reached his hand out and touching their palms together.

"Hi..." he said.

Jimin smiling unconditionally at him before his eyes fell on his inked arm. Completely covered in tattoos from his forearm to his arm and maybe his shoulders too?

Fucking tattoos? But Jungwon told me that he was a bore. Dude, he's sizzling hot-

Jimin kept staring at his muscular arm, his hand still clutching onto Jungkook's hand tightly.

"uhh-hmm..." he cleared his throat, getting Jimin attention. "mind leaving my hand?" he added and Jimin left the grip instantly. A tint of blush creeping over his cheeks.

Jungkook just shrugged off and turned around, walking into the room again. Jimin following behind him in tippy toes. "Can I come inside, Mr Jeon?" he asked.

"Haven't you already?" Jungkook mumbled as he suddenly turned around, making Jimin stumble with him. The younger gasped when their chest collided and he backed off quickly.

"I'm sorry..." he mumbled staring at the ground, before he heard Jungkook sigh with annoyance and sit on his chair again. He started going through some magazines.

Jimin just scanned around the room walking on his barefoot and hands clutched together behind his back, like and observer at a museum. His eyes admiring the pictures and frames hung on the wall, all over the room.

After a while of exploring the place, Jimin sat on the couch placed at the corner of the room. Jungkook kept flipping over the pages, seeming completely unbothered by Jimin's presnece.

Jimin slowly started loosening up as he layed down on the couch on his stomach now and rocked his feets back and forth, while he placed his chin on his hands. "Jungwon told me you take really good pictures..."

"I just take pictures." Jungkook replied in a cold tone. " I don't know about the 'really good' part."

Jimin's eyebrows depressed, looking at Jungkook with a judgmental expression. Then, he looked around and spotted a picture on the wall.

"Did you take those too?" Jungkook glancing at the direction Jimin was pointing to, before he gave him a nod. But he didn't expect Jimin to say what he did after. "I don't like it...."

Jungkook raised his head finally and glanced at Jimin. His bare feets rubbing against each other which were rocking back and forth, his smooth milky thighs visible from his shorts. A disheveled baby blue tank-top on his trunk whose strap on the right side slipped down his shoulder but he seemed unbothered by it. Also, revealing a little of his slim waist in the position he was lying down. His small fingers on his chin as he titled his head to the side, staring at Jungkook unconditionally with those chocolate dark brown eyes.

Jungkook just sighed and looked down at the magazine in his hand again. A frown formed on Jimin's face, since he was expecting for him to say something.  He sat up on the couch with his legs dangling down from the seat now.

"Hey...are you mad?" he asked.

"No." Jungkook's fat and reliable reply.

"You are..." Jimin grinned as he leaned forward, pressing his palms on the either side of his thighs. His smile growing wider as he teased the older.

"No. Why would I?" Jungkook raised a brow. "It's not important for you or someone other to like what I do. I like what I do and that's enough for me.."