chapter 31

Jimin woke up to shuffling sounds. He fluttered his eyes open and saw a half naked Jungkook standing in front of the mirror with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Jimin smiled and stretched his hands out lazily just before Jungkook looked at him from the reflection in the mirror.

"Good morning?" Jungkook said in a tone rather more questionable, as if to detect whether the boy is still in his dreams or out of them.

"morningggg...." a long stressed out word came out of Jimin's mouth like he was tired as hell even though he had just woke up.

"Get up and freshen up. We have to go somewhere after breakfast." Jungkook said as he smeared some aftershave in his handsome looking face.

Another date perhaps?

Jimin blushed to himself at the thought.

So finally, it was the vacation Jimin wanted of? He was finally enjoying it with the man he wanted?

"I have a meeting today and we are leaving LA soon after."

Maybe not.

Maybe it was a little too much Jimin expected, he might've overestimated his faith and his luck. Afterall he clearly remembers he's a thrown child by his own mother, how can he be lucky enough to be loved by a man who is just his bestfriend's dad and nothing else to him.

or maybe something more?

"Come on." Jungkook groaned this time and Jimin found himself scrambling out of the bed and back to his room, the voice of Jungkook dominant enough to make Jimin on his feet again.

When Jimin came out of the room, he was pretty dressed up and hot a little shook to see Jungkook waiting for him outside the door.

"Let's go." Jungkook smiled and grabbed his hand.

Holding hands is when someone likes someone right?

I mean you would never want to hold hand with a person you don't like, would you?

"Where are we going?" Jimin manages to ask between his blushing sessions as Jungkook drags him to the hotel lobby.

"Last time, I scolded you in front of my clients and I'm really really sorry for that Jimin." The man confesses. "So today I'm taking you to my meeting myself."

"What?" Jimin widened his eyes.

A part of him wanted to be with Jungkook 24/7 while a part of him also wanted to return back and cuddle up under the sheets. He didn't want to see those faces again.

"But why?" Jimin asks.

"Because I don't want to keep you away from my sight even for a second,"

Was that supposed to be a complimennt?

Was Jimin supposed to be happy or be blushing?

He was rather confused.

"I don't get it, Mr Jeon." he remarks in a confused tone.

"I just brought you here because you said you've come here just to be with me right?"

Jimin nodded.

"Yes, so to fulfil your wishes, I've gonna be with you as far as I can make it. I'm not gonna leave you alone for even a second now,"

"thats...." Jimin blushed. " But I don't wanna meet those guys in black suits." Jimin pouted making Jungkook laugh out.

"You don't have to meet them Jimin. You sit in the table beside our table and be on your own. Just stay within my sight and you'll be fine, okay?" He looked at his eyes, Jimin staring back at him.