chapter 23

"Jimin..."

Jimin raised his head from his desk to the voice but scrunched up his nose immediately, lying flat face agaisnt the table now.

"...hey-"

The voice neared him. And a hand tapped on his shoulder. Jimin groaned and looked at the boy.

The boy adjusted his specs and gave a weak smile to Jimin.

"How've you been?"

"Why are you here, Tae?

"I just wanted to see you-"

"And who brought you here?"

Jimin raised a brow. Tae slowly darted his eyes towards the door where Jungwon was leaning agaisnt the door frame.

As soon as Jimin's eyes fell on him, he quickly hid behind and peeled out again, just to meet with Jimin's deadly stares.

Tae laughed at the way Jungwon just shrugged his shoulders and ran off after witnessing Jimin's look.

Jimin sighed a breath and then turned to Tae again.

"So you bunked your classes just to see me? You're not the Tae I knew. why are you doing this, Tae?" he said in a tired tone.

Tae didn't study in his school. He first met Jimin at the mart near his school.

The time when Jimin spend all his money at the cyber, playing games and he didn't have extra money to buy his favourite crackers. So he tried to sneak one packet into his backpack.

Fortunately, the mysterious guy in glasses and a grey hood over his head grabbed Jimin by the wrist on time. Jimin was scared that he might be handed over but was surpirsed when the guy payed for the crackers and handed it to Jimin.

Yes. That was Tae.

And that was how they met. Jimin was stubborn at first. He didn't even thank him but grabbed his chips back like Tae stole it from him and headed to his dorm.

But later that day, he felt guilt filling him up. So the next day when he visited the mart in expectations to meet him, he did. And he wasn't even surprised when he saw Tae studying at the mart food court.

A fat book in his hand while the other had a pen, his long fingers flipping the pen in such a sexy way it made Jimin's mind spin like crazy. That's when he got to view the boys visuals clearly since he had no hood on this time.

Thin frame glasses on that smart but handsome looking face, dark brown hair parted at the side neatly but still a little messy. A mole which looked  perfect on tip of his nose with his thin slender lips playing with the cover of the pen.

Did Jimin approach him? He did.

Did they date? They did.

A perfect couple with a rich spoiled beauty and a handsome nerdy school topper.

Years went by and Jimin started losing interest on Tae as they grew up. Cause Jimin wanted his attention but all he gotta do was study. Jimin still remembers when Tae made him wait the whole day at the cafe for a date and made an excuse after not showing up.

Jimin was hurt with his behaviors.

And the fact that Tae loved what Jimin hated doing the most....that is studying  made it a clear point decision for Jimin.

But Tae loved the boy genuinely. He still feels bad for cornering Jimin during his exams and stuff but Tae was scared. 
Just that he'd ruin his academics, And he didn't want it. He feels bad when he ignored Jimin's calls and texts. He just wanted to study and that's all, just until his exams were over.