chapter 47

sunshine: It's him.

sunshine: Jaman's boyfriend.

sunshine: he brought his boyfriend too? y'all living together?

Seri couldn't think straight.

No.

No.

No.

She kept humming to herself. She looks at the message Hobi sent her again and again and again like it's gonna change anyhow.

She looks up at Jungkook again. The way he is holding on Jimin's waist as the boy stands on the table and tapes balloons on the wall. She can't keep her gaze away from Jungkook's hand. Jimin's waist. his hand. his waist.

oh god.

She breaths heavy making Jungkook turn around and look at her.

"Seri?"

She gasps and flinches out like she's seen a ghost. "hmm?" she just hums at Jungkook, unable to process any word out at the moment.

"You fine? Are you sick?"

She just gulps, watching Jimin's head turn to her now. Both of them look at her with a questioning look. As long as they do, she sweats and starts panicking internally.

"I'm fine. I feel hot-" she says and rushes   upstairs.

Jimin looks at Jungkook as he does the same. "What'd you do?" he asks Jimin.

Jimin makes an innocent expression with wide eyes. "I didn't do anything! Why is everyone assuming I have something tp do with her??" he looks offended.

Jungkook laughs, "I was just asking, don't he mad. " he says ruffling his hair.

Jungwon is sprawled on his bed, scrolling through his phone when Seri barges inside.

"Hey, is the decoration....-"

But he is cut off by her running inside his bathroom. He just stares at the door slam with his lips still parted.

" ...done yet?" he completes his sentence. "umm...Seri are you alright?" he asks.

"Yes. I am fine." She replies. Jungwon just shrugs and starts using his phone again.

Seri sits on the toilet sit and palms her face. She gulps and pulls out her phone, texting Hobi again.

me: Hey check once again.
Is it really this guy? *pic*

She sends another picture of a group photo and circles Jungkook, which she takes it from her gallery, all while bites on her cuticles as she waits for the reply.

sunshine: yep. thats him. that's the guy.

Seri slaps a hand against her mouth. She breaths heavy, darting her eyes all over the tiled floor. She doesn't know what to do.

This can't be true. Maybe Hobi is mistaken. Maybe he is just mistaken. Yes, yes that's it.

me: did he say he
was his boyfriend?

me: I mean maybe you
misheard? Maybe he
said something else....?

me: like uncle?

sunshine: uncle?

sunshine: you kidding me?
I thought he was his hyung but they both got so offended.