chapter 8

"Sing a song..."

Jimin turned around, Jungkook giving him a questioning look with his both eyebrows raised. "Who me?" he asked.

"Who else is here?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

Jungkook chuckled a breath. "I don't sing-" he muttered out in an unbothered way as he continued to take pictures of the scenery around them.

"Don't lie. I hear you humming the day before at your study."

Jungkook paused in his actions, he turned his gaze from the camera to Jimin again. Jimin gave him a mischievous smile before he patted the space beside him on the grass, gesturing the man to join him.

Jungkook shook his head with a smile and sat beside him. "Hmm..." he thought for a while. "...which one?" he asked.

Jimin crossed his arms and rest his chin on them, eyeing Jungkook with a smile on his face the whole time. "any..." he whsipered making Jungkook smile back.

~"Amugeosdo saenggakhaji ma
Neon amu maldo kkeonaejido ma
Geunyang naege useojwo

Nan ajikdo mitgijiga anha
I modeun ge da kkumin geot gata
Sarajiryeo hajima,"~

Jimin's eyes shot up and the smile on his face grew wider each time the man's magical voice hit his eardrumbs.

~"Is it true? Is it true?
You, you
Neomu areumdawo duryeowo"~

Jungkook slowly turned his head to the side, and glanced at Jimin who was already starting at him. The smaller started to blush as Jungkook looked at him the whole time he sang the song.

~"Untrue, untrue
You, you, you~"

Jimin was almost lost in his beautiful voice and the meaningful lyrics that he flinched out when Jungkook bobbed the tip of his button nose when he sang that last 'you'.

Jimin blushed as a giggle left his lips. He was amazed and beyond impressed by this man now. What else could he do? Jimin started getting curious.

"Mr Jeon!" Jimin squealed, Jungkook laughing as he turned to face the lake now.

"I used to sing some during my high school," he mumbled.

"Tell me about it!" Jimin gleamed.

"What?" Jungkook's confused gaze fell on the smaller again.

"About your highschool days!!"

~flashback~
"we were just kids when we fell in love, not knowing what it was..." Jungkook paused and looked to his side.

"I will not give you up, this time~"

Jungkook smiled when the boy on his side continued the lyrics, before he sang again. "Darling , just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own and your eyes your holding mine~"

This time both of them looked at each other and started it together. "Babyyy~ I'm...dancing through the night, with you between my arms, barefoot on he grass, listening to our favourite song,"

Jungkook's fingers stopped strumming the strings. He turned to his side completely this time and faced the boy. The boy did the same from the other side. Both of them singing in sync, creating an echo of sweet melody in the room, before they started to lean in subconsciously.

"When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath you heard it, darling you look perfect toni-"

"Impressive,"