chapter 40

Bonus update! Y'all better be good to me and share my book to everyone since I'm being so considerate :v

Jungkook strokes his hair for one last time. He watches the boy sleeping so soundly. Then he leans in and presses his lips over his forehead and pulls over.

********
a/n: Just a small scenario - imagine it took you three hours to make Jimin sleep finally but when you return after a while, you enter the room to this:

********a/n: Just a small scenario - imagine it took you three hours to make Jimin sleep finally but when you return after a while, you enter the room to this:

or this:

I was laughing in the middle of editing, imagining how pissed off I'd be but he's a cutie ofcourse

I was laughing in the middle of editing, imagining how pissed off I'd be but he's a cutie ofcourse. Anyways back to the story~

**********

Jungkook strokes his hair for one last time. He watches the boy sleeping so soundly. Then he leans in and presses his lips over his forehead and pulls over.

He comes across Mr Lee again as he was exiting the room. He looked at the pile of clean towels in his hand.

"Uh Jimin...?" Mr Lee questions.

"He's asleep and yes he took he meds." He says making Mr Lee nod in return. "How did he end up like this tho? Doesn't look like viral to me,"

"He..." Mr Lee sighs. "He did this to himself,"

Jungkook looks at the man in confusion. "You mean?" he asks.

Mr Lee just wander his eyes around, looking like he can't explain him just by standing there.

"Jimin....he's been living with me since his mother left him," Mr Lee starts. Jungkook quitely sits on the porch beside him. "And I've never seen him behave like this before. Not even when his puberty hit him...not even when his mother left him,"

He clasps his fingers together and stared at them. "He is changed. Very much. He stayed up inside his room for weeks, didn't eat properly and even stayed up late at night. Only one thing I saw him doing was calling Jungwon. "

"Don't tell me he did something stupid to be this sick-" Jungkook raised a brow with slight hint but still not wanting to admit it.

Mr Lee turns his head to side, Jungkook is already starting at him waitingfor his answer "He got drenched in rain," he says and Jungkook instant clicks his tongue in regret. The habit of his which Jimin finds very sexy.