chapter 33

(play under the influence
by Chris Brow)

*smut ahead* o_O

"...I want you too."

Jimin widened his eyes and raised his head instantly, gaping at the man with shock just before he got pulled by the face by Jungkook.

The man grabbed on either side of his face and kissed him on the mouth. Jimin still had wide eyes but felt the need to shut them close when Jungkook started kissing him passionately.

Jimin snaked his arms behind Jungkook's neck and pulled the man closer as he tiptoed, reaching out for Jungkook's lips that were on his st the moment.

Jungkook's hands going down and down and he bent a little griping on the back of Jimin's bare thighs.

Jimin instantly got it and jumped up, Jungkook carried him on his waist, the boy's legs wrapped around him and ankles crossed in the air.

Not to mention they didn't break from their kiss the whole time.

"Nghh..hmm" Jimin kept whining as he felt his back pressed against the wall, Jungkook groaning against his lips and rubbing his bulge on the boy's crotch.

Then Jungkook turned around slolwy, tying to reach for the bed as he was pretty occupied by the intense make out and couldn't see where they were going.

But just as he felt his knees hit the edge of the bed, he sat down, Jimin eventually landing on his lap.

Jungkook kept kissing him, from his lips to his cheeks then his jaw to his neck.

Jimin moaned and titlt his head to the side wanted Jungkook to leave a mark on desperately. He gripped on Jungkook's brown strands and bit his lip, sensualizing the feelings he got.

"Aahh....-"

Jimin licked his lips and felt Jungkook's hands gripped on his thighs, fingernails dug deep trying to leave a mark there. Jimin slowly stood on his knees, that were resting on either side of Jungkook's waist now.

Jungkook pushed his tshirt a little above and kissed his bare skin. Jimin squeezed his eyes shut and pressed himself more against the man's face, his hand tightening around Jungkook's neck.

When Jungkook parted his lips and gave his chest as wet open mouth kiss before he took his nipple better his lips, it made Jimin go crazy.

He couldn't stop moaning, all while Jungkook sucked on his bud, hands tightly wrapped around his small trunk. Jungkook pulled away making a pop sound of sucking and then leaned to devour on another nipple.

"Shhh..." "aahhh" "..hmmm" were the only sounds that came out of Jimin's mouth.

Jungkook was annoyed with the t-shirt as it kept gliding down and covering his face all while he sucked on the boy's nipples like a baby. So he pushed it completely out of his head, leaving the boy only in his underwear now.

Jungkook raised his head as Jimin did the same from above, and their eyes met.

Jimin quickly sat downstairs on his lap again and started crashing his lips onto Jungkook's.

Jungkook grabbed on either side of his face and titled his head to other side as he pushed his tongue instead Jimin's mouth. He tasted the boy, every bit of him.

Jimin could feel something below him and he knew exactly what that was. This feeling of being devoured and loved and kissed made him more than cherished.