chapter 49

*unexpected smut alert*

"What-" Jungie pauses as he  enters the living room and watches the duo with his lips still parted.

"yes, Jimin fell..." Jungkook looks at Jungwon.

Jungwon tilts his head in conusion as he sees his dad busy with the joystick and for Jimin, he was lying on the floor with a pout on his lips.

Jungkook had quickly pushed Jimin off his lap and the kid had went landing hard on his ass against the floor, just before Jungwon could've arrived.

'that was a close call' Jungkook sighed to himself.

"And by the way I found out the problem in your joystick. "Jungkook says again, diverting Jungie's mind to another topic now.

"really what is it???" Jungie jumps in excitement.

Jimin just rolls his eyes at Jungkook. He gets up, rubbing his ass in pain and sits on the couch beside Jungkook. Then starts shuffling through the channels like before.

"It needs batteries." Jungkook says. "Look, here" he shows the back portion of the joystick.

"But it says its chargeable in the packaging. " Jungie tilts his head.

"Yes, it is. But it needs batteries as well."

"Do we have batteries at home?" Jungie raises a brow, hoping he'd hear a yes from his dad.

Jungkook smiles with a nod. "It's in my study. I'll get this thing done for you." He says before he ruffles Jungie's hair and heads to his study.

"Okay, I'll make coffee and some ramen for us!" He says as Jimin nods at him.

~~~~~~~~~~

"where did it go..." Jungkook sighs as he shuffles through his desks. He takes out a pile of papers and places them on the table. Which rolls down and gets scattered over the table.

"You're so..." Jimin runs his fingers over the papers on the table. "...messy."

"When did you come inside?" Jungkook says, not raising his eyes from his cabinets.

Suddenly, his hands stop when he feels someone's physique attached to him tightly from behind. He looks to his side  and sees small hands holding onto his hips.

"Jimin...."

He placed his hands over the boy's and turns around, facing him now. But he didn't expect Jimin to go on his tippy toes aiming for his lips.

Jungkook backs off. He's still holding onto Jimin's hands but he simply steps back when he realises Jimin's action.

Jimin being the stubborn kid he is, he steps closer to Jungkook, making Jungkook step back each step. Until the man's back was against the table and he had no way to further move.

Jimin swiftly goes through and stands between his legs, as Jungkook leans back on the table. Jimin smiles since Jungkook's face is the same level as his this way and he doesn't even has to tiptoe. But Jungkook still moves his head away when Jimin tilts in.

At last Jimin got annoyed enough, he grabs on his face and crashes his lips harshly on Jungkook's. They pull over for a split second.

"Jimin..." Jungkook whispers agaisnt his mouth.

But Jimin catches his lips again and kisses him more. "P-please Mr Jeon....you know how much I'm gonna miss you after I've gone."

Jungkook looks at the door which is already locked by Jimin. Then focuses back on Jimin.