chapter 27

The next day Jimin woke up feeling extra happy and diddly, since the act Jungkook did last night.

He rolled out of the bed, put on some clothes like Jungkook wanted and put on some make-up too, looking gorgeous from head to toe. Then he knocked at Jungkook's door.

no answer

But then he noticed that it was locked. Jimin got curious, he just shook his head and walked down to the dinning hall again.

But this ime he wasn't there either. Where was he? So he decided to call him.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"uhh..." Jungkook looked at the people in front of him and smiled awkwardly then he covered his mouth with his hand. "I'm in a meeting right now, I'll call you later."

"Just tell me where you are..." Jimin slurred on his words, getting impatient.

"I'll call you later." with that Jungkook hung up.

Jimin was mad. He pulled his lips into a pout and crossed his arms. He was in a balcony type of thing looking the scenery below him, feeling extremely bored until his gaze fell on the man.

The man he wanted.

Jungkook was seated outside in the garden cafeteria of the hotel with a group of men. They were all in suits and so was Jungkook.

Damn, he looks so hot.

Jimin gulped and rested his chin in his hands, watching Jungkook with dreamy eyes. Suddenly, he recalled what day was today.

~~~~~~~

Daddy!"

He screamed getting all the people sitting around Jungkook's attention. Jungkook as well, turned his head to the voice only to widen his eyes in more like shock?

Hoseok who was sitting at a distant in the garden cafeteria with his family also recognised Jimin from his voice. He turned his head and saw Jimin, though his family members were busy on their own.

"Who is he Jungkook-sshi? Do you know him?" Seokjin asked.

"Uhh..." Jungkook shuttered as he slowly got on his feet until Jimin neared them.

"Daddy, why did you leave me so suddenly? You should've atleast told me before leaving, you know? I was all alone and for searching you everywhere."

"And last night...I missed that too Daddy-"

"W-what..." Jungkook gulped.

"Daddy, I said I missed you." Jimin smiled nearing Jungkook, as the older stepped back each time with his hand between their chest. "And I came here to wish you a merrry christmas ev-"

"Yes, could you excuse me for a second?" Jungkook interrupted Jimin coldly and in a very aggresive tone.

The other men nodded.

Then Jungkook gripped onto Jimin's arm harshly, pulling him off to somewhere as he took large steps.

"Oww...that hurts Mr Jeon," Jimin whimpered as he got dragged inside the hotel.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Jungkook groaned.

Jimin looked himself down and at Jungkook again thinking where did he wrong.

"Why would you come there even if I told you I was in a meeting?? I told you I'll call you, didn't I?!" he yelled making Jimin flinch. "And what the fuck were you talking about last night?! What was that Jimin?? Don't you have any manners on how to talk with the elders in front of strangers?!!"