Chapter 9 || Game Time

Attendance Time! (Also you're welcome in advance 😉💦)

As the night carries on, I have beaten Steve at pool 3 times and every time he loses he wants to play another round.

The party is at a peak, Tony and Natasha forced me and Steve to play them in beer pong which I obviously said yes to. Steve sucks at it but so far I've sank every toss.

I can feel Natasha's eyes on me when it's our turn again. I smirk at Tony when I see we have 4 cups left and signal to him, "Tight pussy."

Steve widens his eyes, "What did you just say?"

Tony snickers before pushing the cups together into a diamond formation while Natasha just raises an eyebrow, "You really couldn't have just said 'diamond'?"

"What's the fun in that, sweetheart?" I tilt my head at her while Tony laughs, "It's what we called in in college. The same college might I add. Fellow MIT alum." He winks at me and I smirk before looking back at Natasha.

She has her eyes focused on me, trying to throw off my game by glaring tauntingly but I just take a sip of my rum and coke, then, without looking, I toss the ball and hear the "plop" of it landing in a cup.

Tony and Steve laugh loudly in surprise and awe while Natasha just smiles lopsidedly at me, shaking her head.

"Alright, Capsicle, don't mess this up, we need balls back, okay?" I pat Steve on the back, trying to encourage him.

He takes a breath and nods slowly, "I miss the 40s."

I chuckle and shake my head, "I can nearly guarantee y'all had beer pong back then, you just never went to the parties."

With that comment, he shakes his head at me and breathes out a light laugh before tossing the ping pong ball. I watch it closely until it lands right in the cup on the left.

Jumping up and down, we get balls back and I allow Steve to go first. When he gets it in, Natasha groans, "This is unfair. Tony, you said Steve sucked."

"He did last time!" Stark whines and I grab the ball and stand at the edge of the table, thinking about how to get the last cup.

"Time to ice them. We get this, Stark. You two are done-zo. No last licks."

Natasha shakes her head while she drinks her beer, watching me intently. I raise a curious brow at her, recognizing the mischievous grin she has on. She's thinking of a plan.

That's when she pulls part of her dress back and shows me more of her breasts. Steve groans and covers his eyes but I stand in shock, practically drooling at the sight.

"Go ahead and shoot, Spider."

Tony raises his eyebrows and pulls his glasses down, looking at Natasha but she shoves him away, keeping her eyes trained on me, that signature smirk plastered on her face.

With a tilt to my head, I shrug, "What, you think I haven't seen tits before? I went to college sweetheart."

She drops her smirk, realizing that it's no distraction and fixes her dress as I jump up and flip, landing on the ceiling.

"Jayce, what the hell are you doing?" Wanda scolds as she walks over, staring up at me.

I smile and crawl on the ceiling, over to Natasha. I reach my hand down and hover the ball in front of her lips, "give it a blow, would ya?"

She glares up at me and blows on the ball gently, eyes narrowed in amusement as I crawl back to where my side is.

"Watch and learn, Stark!"