~Chapter 14~

After the event of the room getting filled with serum, Matthias stood there as he spoke. "I never had it," Matthias spoke as he looked at Sam looked at him. "Then why did you give yours to Woods. He destroyed his." Sam spoke looking at him as he spoke. "It's my job." Matthias explained as he looked at River, "Do you feel fine?" He asked looking at her as she nodded slightly, even though she had felt lightheaded mostly as Sam noticed that Matthias started to not look as fine as he looked. "Matt, are you okay??" She asked worriedly as he nodded. "Just a little... I'm fine. Everything is just spinning." Matthias spoke as they noticed him fall over while Woods and Sam quickly rushed over to Matthias as Woods spoke to Quinn. "Put down the camera," Woods spoke as Quinn nodded putting it down as River slid down the wall to sit on the floor as she attempted to stay awake for the group as Sam spoke. 

"There's blood," Sam spoke as they heard the door open as they all looked towards it before deciding to quickly leave as Quinn and Woods helped carry Matthias out while Sam grabbed the camera and helped made sure that River had been able to get out of the room with them. When they get to the front door that had locked behind everyone as Woods and Quinn laid Matthias down on the ground trying to get the door opened as Sam was panicking before the door was busted open as Quinn and Woods picked up Matthias while Sam made sure that River didn't faint as they went outside while Sam began to call 911. When the paramedics had arrived, they took Matthias to the hospital as Sam looked at River as she stood there. "We need to get you to the hospital," Sam spoke to River as she shook her head looking at them. 

"I'll be fine. Let's just head back." River explained as Sam looked at her worried before nodding as they drove back to the studio. After they got to the studio to let everyone know what had just happened they had decided to go home afterward. River decided to stay the night with Sam for a while since she wouldn't be able to drive back home without feeling lightheaded. A few days later they had been able to see Matthias at the hospital as Sam spoke to the camera. "So we are finally getting to see Matthias at the hospital," Sam spoke as she held a bouquet in her hand as they stood in the Intensive Care Unit at the hospital as Sam looked at River. 

"Hey, how are you feeling from that day?" She asked as River looked at her, "Well I feel fine. I think it didn't affect me." She told her as Sam nodded before they went to get checked in as Sam spoke to the lady at the front desk. "We are here to see Matthew Frederick," Sam spoke to the lady as she nodded responding to her. "Okay, can I get your names?" The lady asked as Sam nodded before speaking, "Samantha Fekete, Woodland Demars, and River Dawson." Sam spoke as River looked at Woods as she stood there. "Nervous?" River asked Woods as he nodded before speaking. I'm just glad to see Matt." Woods spoke as the front desk lady looked at them. "Can I get his name too?" She asked talking about Quinn as Sam nodded responding to her. "Quinn Fulmer." She responded as the front desk lady had written out the passes for everyone and handed them to Sam as she spoke.

"He will be right around this hallway." She spoke as Sam nodded before giving everyone their visitors passes to everyone as they went to see Matthias. Woods had knocked on the door as the doctor walks out before Sam speaks, "Can we see him?" Sam asked as the doctor nodded before looking at them. "Yes you can see him now, but please be careful not to overly exhaust him or excite him in any way. He's still got a lot of recovering to do." The doctor explained as they nodded before going inside the room as Sam spoke when they rounded the curtain. "Hey..." Sam spoke as Matthias looked at them and smiled softly as he spoke. "Oh, what's up." Matthias responded as Sam looked at him, "How are you?" She asked as Matthias looked back at her. "I'm alright. How is it going?" He asked curiously as Sam nodded before responding to him. 

"We finally were able to come in and see you," Sam spoke as they gave him cards and flowers as Matthias looked at the rose confused. "A single rose? This is a bit ominous." Matthias spoke as he felt the flowers before speaking. "They aren't even real," Matthias explained messing with it as Woods pointed over to other flowers. "These are real. The rose isn't and the ribbon is from Hi5." Woods explained as River chuckled slightly before Sam spoke. "We also got you a card, You don't have to read it," Sam spoke as Matthias nodded giving the stuff back to Sam so she could put it somewhere as Matthias looked at them. "How do you feel Matt?" River asked looking at him as he looked back at her. "I'm good, Honestly I feel totally fine. How are you?" Matthias asked as River nodded looking at him. "I mean I feel fine as well." She responded as Sam looked at them before she spoke. "You sure?" She asked Matthias as he nodded looking at her.