~Chapter 18~

The next morning for River was tiring, she wasn't able to go to bed thinking about the phantom that appeared at the 015, or Wes's grave. She had many questions about it, how did he get there? What was he doing there? After laying there for a while she got up going to work as she arrived at the office before walking in Matthias smiled softly looking at her as she smiled back at him before walking over to them. After explaining the plan, Matthias had to go to a meeting so the others went to get work done after a while. After his meeting, he went to everyone as Sam spoke looking at him. "How was your video conference?" Sam asked as he looked at her before responding back to her. "Are you making fun of me?" Matthias asked as Sam nodded laughing before he had asked another question. "What else do you call it?" Matthias asked as Sam shrugged her shoulders while Woods responded back to him. "A zoom meeting." Woods responded as Tanner nodded agreeing with him before responding back.

"Video conference is super I just came up with a name for this." Tanner joked looking at Matthias as he rolled his eyes before responding back to them. "I don't use zoom, I can't stand zoom ever since..." Matthias started as Sam finished what he was saying as she spoke. "Panini." Sam spoke as Matthias nodded while River looked at them confused before Matthias spoke to them. "I use google hangouts, I don't know why I needed to say that. What do we need to bring?" Matthias asked as Woods shrugged his shoulders before he responded, "Water?" He suggested as Matthias nodded mentioning how it was a little far out there and Bailey mentioned that it was hot outside today as well as they all went outside, beginning to talk about how the Phantom got to the location in the first place as they got into Matthias's car as he drove to the location as River looked out the window, thinking about her plan of what she was going to do with the Phantom following her.

When they got to the location they all got out of the car while Matthias pulled out binoculars to look around the area for this GoPro as Matthias spoke. "I feel like I can see it perfectly fine. Wait a second, that's not good." Matthias spoke as they got confused before Matthias went to speak again. "I can't see the GoPro but there's something else that seems unnerving. There's a lot more stuff around it." Matthias spoke as they went over to the fence climbing over it before going to Wes's grave as they saw that someone dug up the grave as Sam and Bailey stayed back while the others went to the grave. While looking at the grave, Matthias noticed a pickaxe behind the grave while Bailey and Sam walked over before looking for the GoPro as they were able to find it on the ground. The others decided to put the dirt back into the grave before saying their good byes as they went back to the studio.

When they got to the studio they all went into the computer room as Matthias pulled up the GoPro to watch what happens as they got confused since they had no idea how the phantom popped up as they continued to watch it before seeing the phantom pop up for a second before disappearing as they got confused and spooked out as Matthias revined it as he slowly showed how from a distance they saw the red eyes from the phantom as they watched him walk toward the grave. When the phantom got to the grave they watched as how they found him that night before running as the phantom stands there for a second before beginning to walk away. After a few minutes they saw a shadow standing above the grave as it got bright before disappearing as everyone stood there surprised before they left the office as River followed them out rubbing her arms some as Matthias noticed looking at her.

"Are you okay?" Matthias asked as she looked at him before nodding as he glared at her which caused for her to sigh as she shook her head. "Not really, honestly I feel tired but I'm still creeped out from the store event with the phantom." River explained as Matthias nodded looking at her as he stood there. "Maybe you shouldn't just be going home on your own." Matthias explained as River nodded looking at him as she responded back to him. "I don't want someone driving to my place with me and then to their home though." River responded as Woods heard the conversation as he walked over to them. "I mean you could stay with me as a roommate?" Woods spoke looking at her as she looked back at Woods before responding back to him. "Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden." River spoke looking at Woods as he nodded looking back at her as he responded back. "Yeah I don't mind, it would keep you safe and I need some company." Woods explained as River nodded smiling softly at him before spoke.

"Alright then so that settles it, I just have to get my stuff packed and I'll need the address to your place." River spoke as Woods nodded before he decided to go with her to get boxes before the two went to her house to pack her things as Woods decided to speak. "How long have you stayed here?" Woods asked curious as River thought about it as she spoke. "For a few years I think. Can't exactly remember when I first got it but I say a few years." River spoke as Woods nodded before the two worked on packing up everything as they took it to their cars as Woods looked over at her. "Alright, just follow me to my place okay?" He told her as she nodded before getting into the car as the two drove to Woods place to drop off the boxes. After a while, they were able to get everything to Woods place as River turned in her key to her place before hand as she walked into the room she would be staying at, seeing that a bed was already there as she relaxed before going to lay down on it to sleep for the night.