~Chapter 54~

River had been sitting in Matthias's office at his home as he talked to Subject 4 while sitting in front of the bulletin board he has for 863 things as she was on her phone remaining quiet. She had decided to stay at his place for the night since she stayed at work late to work on edits and decided to take Matt's offer in leaving her car at Spellbound and go to his place for the night. She ended up getting off her phone watching him record in secret as she watched him begin to add things to the board before they decided to go to the office together as he spoke to the camera as Matthias explained how someone was behind the red base and they saw the mountaineer moving behind red base as River sat there surprised before seeing him park by it as they got out of the car talking about the mountaineer before he decided to start recording from his Telsa before they went into the studio as River went to her office to get some editing done. 

After the team had arrived River came downstairs as Matthias began to speak to the others, "The mountaineer has been moving." Matthias spoke to the team as he pulled up the nest camera before showing it to everyone River joined them to look at it since she hadn't seen it yet as he explained how it had been at 4:30 and how it was still there as they talked about how it had to be of a coincidence that it was Scott before they all went outside to confirm that the mountaineer hadn't moved as they were confused as to how the car looked like it hadn't moved as Matthias explained what he did with his Telsa to be able to record if someone were to walk by it before deciding to go back inside the building as River joined Matthias in getting Dope or Nope set up as she watched Mike trying to fix the audio and Tanner trying to make it look like he was doing something as she chuckled. Mid recording, River noticed that Tanner had Matthias's camera and had begun to record by scaring Matthias with it as she laughed before they continued to record for Dope or Nope as they joked about Woods being batman which made her hold back a laugh as she relaxed before going to edit the video. 

It wasn't until hours later when River heard Matthias panic about something she got confused listening in before hearing about Scott getting into the car she ran outside while Matthias grabbed his hat and the team. She noticed that he was in the car as she continued running quickly in an attempt to stop Scott as she heard the others behind talking about getting into Matthias's car to be able to chase him down. River quickly climbed into the back seat as everyone else got in before Matthias started the car to begin to chase after him as they panicked trying to chase him down as they turned into the neighborhood before finding out he was gone as everyone panicked about how it had been a dead-end but he still disappeared as Matthias ended up getting a notification on his phone as he looked at it confused before he spoke. "You're kidding me," Matthias spoke as he showed the live version of the video of Scott being back with the mountaineer. They began to talk about how Scott somehow went into a dead-end spot, disappeared, and ended up back at the studio about a minute later as Matthias raced back to the studio.

When they got back to the studio they ended up seeing that the mountaineer was back in the same spot it was in looking like it hadn't moved again everyone got out of the car going over towards it as Matthias unlocked the door, before going to open the back door as he looked through before quickly closing it in disbelief. "How is this possible," Matthias mumbled standing there as everyone got confused before Matthias opened the door as it showed the briefcase that was in the vault back in the car Matthias took the briefcase before they went to the studio to check the vault as everyone raced upstairs. When entering the vault, they ended up finding out that the briefcase that Woods had put into the vault had been gone everyone was confused while they all stood there in confusion, wanting questions to be answered about everything even though it was impossible for the briefcase to now be gone but ended back up in the red mountaineer.