~Chapter 33~

Everyone was sitting in the Dope or Nope area of Blue Base talking about random things to waste time until they needed to prepare for the Syntec Survivor to get to the base as Matthias explained to everyone so the viewers could be able to catch up on everything and to explain how they were going to do it in the conference room and would give Woods an earpiece so he can know what to talk about while grabbing the equipment, deciding to joke about how it was rainy outside as Matthias took River and Sam to go into headquarters to see if they could be able to see through, which to their advantage they were able to as they asked about a filter before River went to get it for him before going back upstairs as he took it from her before setting up as he decided to ask Subject 4 to get questions from them. After asking Subject 4 Sam, Bailey, River, and Matt all sat at the mega desk to read through questions and to get questions they can use to ask her. Once they were able to get the questions they were able to put them on index cards before going back to Woods as he gave it to him before he spoke.

"Got our questions together, typed it out. Stay on the script. How comfortable do you feel?" Matthias asked looking at him as Woods sighed before looking back at him. "I'm on edge, I just don't want to lose her," Woods explained as Matthias nodded looking at him before he responded. "I understand, she is going to be here in a few minutes so I suggest that we don't lose here is that you'll be the only one here and waiting for her. Cat went home early so Channel will just come upstairs with us so she isn't alone in a creepy base. There is no one else here besides us, I propose, River, Sam, and Bailey go to the mega desk with me and we watch cameras and wait until they are prepped and ready then we will walk up to headquarters and start." Matthias explained as River, Bailey, and Sam all followed Matthias into the mega desk before giving him his ear pod as they waited for her to come before realizing she was already there as they waited for Woods to lead her upstairs. Once Woods and the survivor got upstairs they waited for him to get into the conference room as they quietly went up the stairs before going into the conference room. 

Everyone in headquarters stood by the window as Matthias stood there with his phone to his ear to be able to speak to Woods as Woods himself cleared his throat before he began. "We are glad you came, it means a lot to us and everyone else here," Woods explained as the survivor nodded looking at him as she looked around the room before responding. "Please can we just... can we just get this over with? I don't like being in this building again." She explained as Woods nodded before he began to ask questions, "You've been in hiding this entire time since you escaped from this Syntec Location, correct?" He began as she nodded looking at him before he continued. "How were you able to escape?" Woods asked as the survivor in front of him fidgeted with her hands as she spoke. "I would rather not like to live through that memory again, okay?" She explained as Woods nodded before he tried to push something about it out of her, "I know it is hard, but can you please describe it just a little?" He asked as the survivor sighed before she explained. "Okay look, I had people help me on the inside, okay? I'll leave it at that, Nelson has eyes and ears everywhere." She explained as Woods nodded before he responded to her, trying to remain calm.

"Okay that's fine, I promise Nelson isn't anywhere near us. We haven't seen him, he isn't here." Woods explained as the survivor sighed looking at him as she spoke back, "You don't understand, Nelson is always listening, nowhere is safe from him." She explained as Woods nodded before deciding to continue with the questions he was given. "You said you had help from the inside, was there anyone you knew from Syntec?" Woods asked as the survivor took a minute to respond before speaking, "I knew people who worked for Syntec and people who didn't, alright? They wouldn't allow for trial patients to interact unsupervised. None of those people were ever my friends." She explained as Woods nodded before Matthias told him through the phone to ask for names as when he did she quickly responded to him. "No, no. You tell me the names, I'm not bringing... I'm not dragging anyone else. Down isn't already in this." She responded not liking the question he asked her as he decided to list a few names to see if it would spark for her to respond to him. "Wesley Nathaniel?" Woods started first as she shook her head, responding to him.