~Chapter 11~

After a few days since the entire argument and the split of the group about the antidote, Matthias and River had been staying around one another as they sat in his office being silent as Quinn walked in with the camera as Matthias looked at him. "Hey what's up, dude. You ready?" Matthias asked as Quinn nodded looking at him as Matthias spoke again. "We're going to our location today," Matthias spoke as Quinn nodded before Matthias sat there thinking for a moment. "I'm really hoping that they didn't do what they were gonna do with them," Matthias spoke as River looked at him while she sat there.

"Woods and Sam personally, they were a bit unreasonable about what to do with the counteragent. This antidote to the life's blood serum. We found a lot of serum, we understood that the phantom has most likely infected or is continuing to take or addict to the red serum. My assumption with the blue vial is that he might have been taking it for 25 years. Even if he already had it in his possession. Doubtful right? I think personally we should hold on to it. It's safest with us, no part of me believes if Phantom or Wes can be healed if he even wants to be healed..." Matthias spoke looking at Quinn as River nodded looking at him. "You both have yours right?" Matthias asked Quinn and River as they nodded while Matthias looked at them. "I have this one, River has her's, you have yours. That's all that matters I guess. You caught up with Sam or Woods?" He asked looking at Quinn as he shook his head as Matthias sighed.

"What's wrong with those kids dude?" Matthias spoke as Quinn shrugged his shoulders as he spoke. "I don't know, they're just a little bit shaken up by the whole thing." Quinn spoke as Matthias looked at him, "I mean who isn't." Matthias spoke as Quinn nodded as Matthias looked at them both. "I got the coordinates. Are you ready to go?" He asked the both of them as they nodded while Quinn spoke. "I think we just need to hold onto them because we have so much evidence here already and it's been safe and secure that I don't want to leave it..." Quinn spoke as Matthias nodded looking at him. "I'm not leaving this here. I'm taking it with me." Matthias spoke as Quinn nodded looking at him before he spoke. "I'll take mine then," Quinn responded as River nodded agreeing with him as Matthias nodded looking at the two of them before he spoke. 

"Not to case aspersions upon their character but if I leave it here. Woods and Sam both have the code for the safe upstairs so technically speaking it's not secure. How did we get here dude? This is stupid, at the end of the day it doesn't matter because they just believe something different than us. Anyways, I'm going to pull up the coordinates here and we will make our way. Do you think we should tell them we are leaving?" Quinn asked as he looked at them while Matthias went to the computer to get the coordinates as River shrugged her shoulders looking at him as Matthias decided to speak. "No, they've got their job and we've got ours," Matthias responded as Quinn and River nodded looking at him.

They started to head out of the office as Matthias let the others know that they had been going to the other coordinates in Blue Base to let them know that they were heading out as he spoke. "Have you seen Sam and Woods?" Matthias asked them curious as one of the girls shook their head before they went out the back door to Matthias's car as Matthias started driving. "This location isn't too far. Keep your wits about you." Matthias spoke as Quinn nodded while Matthias decided to speak again. "You're new to this Quinn," Matthias spoke as River nodded while he decided to explain everything to him.

"There's been some things happening. You have been here for one of the craziest ones so I trust you. You never know what you will stumble into, especially now that we got fewer people, but you know fewer people we're also maybe a bit more nimble you know? Maybe a little less arguing maybe we just kind of do our thing and just get it done. You know?" Matthias explained to Quinn as he noticed Quinn hadn't been talking which made him speak again. "Right?" He asked as Quinn looked at Matthias confused. "Do you want me to be talking?" Quinn asked as Matthias and River laughed slightly. "Yeah, you can talk man. What's your instinct to do with that antidote? What's your instinct?" Matthias asked after he was able to calm down as Quinn thought about it for a moment before he spoke.