~Chapter 29~

"That's a code! Sounds like things are happening inside of there" Matthias explained as everyone nodded agreeing with him as he sighed while they talked about how they are hearing voices through the wall as they talked about seeing if they could get Mike to record to be able to hear it to understand what's going on about it as everyone left the room to go their separate ways. The next day rolls around as they stood in the main lobby of blue base as Matthias explained how Mike wasn't there for the day before as they went to Red Base as Woods explained how he bought another thing from the website to hear the voices as they went over to Mike. "We got a favor to ask. We need your help to record something. It's really difficult for us to record it isn't even showing up on camera it's kind of bizarre. We can hear it through a device Woods made. I was curious if you could help. We don't know what it is, we can only hear it through the walls." Matthias explained looking at him as Sam explained how it had to do with the writing on the walls which caused Mike to go quiet.

"So there's- but- okay. So voices are coming out of the wall. You know me, I can't do this kind of stuff. Sorry, they even know I can't do that stuff. I like horror but this is on the edge of evil and I don't want to mess with that." Mike explained as Matthias nodded as they left going to the lobby trying to find a way to see if they could find some way to be able to listen to it as they were able to find nothing about it before they went back to him as Matthias went to talk to him about it once more. "I'll level with you right now. I need you to do this. I don't know what I'm tampering with, that's what I'm trying to figure out I'm trying to figure out what this all is. I need you to do this we are great friends and this is great about what we are doing together. The truth of the matter, I need your skills, that's your role here. I need you to do this." Matthias explained as Mike ended up giving in due to not having a choice as Matthias told him it was for the best before he left to go upstairs with everyone.

When they got into the room they waited for Mike to come in before he got set up before trying to record the voices through the wall as he explained he wasn't able to hear anything from it as Woods went to get the device he got for listening before using it to try and got something as he was able to get it as he explained the things he was hearing before Sam had accidentally turned off the lights which caused for Mike to walk out as he said it wasn't a prank time before going back into the room to record more of it as he let Bailey listen to it as they let him record more while River and Woods decided to stay behind while Matthias left to go and look at more theories in mega desk as River and Woods came back explaining how they were ready before leaving going to Mike's office. When they got to the office he explained how he was done recording it as he let them hear the raw version of it as he explained it was talking before everyone went back to Blue Base to wait for him. 

Everyone had been discussing everything they heard from it before going back to waiting. After some time Sam ended up getting a text from Mike about being done saying he was on his way over as they talked about movies until Mike came into the room as he spoke. "If you ever... forget it," Mike said furiously as Matthias looked at him confused as he spoke back to him. "You okay?" Matthias asked as Mike shook his head looking at him as he spoke. "This isn't a game. I told you I didn't want to do this." Mike explained as Matthias lead him into the kitchen as he closed the door behind the two as Mike began to speak again. "This is not some sort of game, when I told you I was uncomfortable with doing this and I told you I didn't want to do it. Just because you pay me and have a salary here doesn't mean I get to be forced into situations I don't want to do, here's your recording. Listen to the end of that, I'm done here." Mike spoke throwing the flash drive to Matthias as he walked out of the kitchen as Matthias went to follow him.

"This isn't a game, you're putting the lives of them at risk," Mike explained as Matthias got confused, asking how he was doing all of this as Mike responded to him. "You should have stopped last season when it was taking off. I'm done, see you guys." Mike explained as he walked away going outside Matthias sighed explaining how he had just quit in front of them before they decided to go to the mega desk to start listening to the audio as Matthias started it before hearing directions. "Start. Left. Right." The audio spoke as everyone freaked out some since it sounded like directions before Matthias remembered about listening to the end as he skipped to the end as the audio spoke. "Hello, Woods." The audio spoke as everyone gasped about the ending as they all sat there.