~Chapter 36~

The noises of the sound continued to play through the building even though Matthias was able to turn off the sensor panel as they went around the corner to see a big scorch mark on the wall as they all investigated the mark before going downstairs as everyone jumped when they heard the mannequin fall as Matthias decided to lead everyone away from the loft area before trying to get out of the building as everyone realized that the door was locked before going to other doors to see if they would open. Matthias ended up trying to call people to see if they would come and help them out but to his alarm, no one ended up picking up the phone. Everyone had decided to go back upstairs as they noticed the walls were shaking and the noises were louder than before. When they got to the room where the body outline was Matthias walked inside the room before seeing nothing wrong with the outline as they got confused before Sam motioned over to the wall as everyone jumped seeing it as they discussed about the movement before seeing it move as everyone jumped back before freaking out.

They all decided to get out of the room quickly as they went to the warehouse to be able to find something to cut the wires from the panel before going to the loft, seeing that the mannequin was gone again as Matthias got spooked out before going to the panel as he ripped the wires out of the panel seeing that the noise for them doesn't stop before going back to the body outline room to watch the hand again as they saw the cracks on the wall. After a few seconds it had moved again as everyone left the room again before going back downstairs to bust the window open to get out. As soon as Matthias goes to hit the window with the bat the noise stops as River got confused looking around as she spoke. "Did the sound stop?" She asked confused looking at them as Sam nodded looking at her before deciding to see if there was any changes to the wall upstairs as they saw the print was still there but it stopped moving as everyone got confused. "It's still there." Bailey spoke as Matthias nodded looking at her.

Matthias had decided to put his ear to the wall as everyone jumped hearing something weird as Matthias got confused before Sam noticed that the wall was cracking more while she nudged Matthias motioning over to the hand beginning to move to try and get out of the wall as everyone panicked before Matthias quickly got everyone out of the room. Once Matthias had closed the door River decided to hold onto the handle of the door incase if it was a person, she would be able to keep the person from escape from there. They ended up hearing a pop noise from the room as everyone jumped slightly, believing that whoever was in the wall had came out as Bailey got confused. "What just happened?" Bailey asked curious as Matthias shrugged his shoulders before River moved, letting Matthias peak into the room as he got curious before he gasped. "You aren't going to believe this." Matthias explained to the group as everyone looked at him confused as he looked back at them before looking at the camera.