~Chapter 37~

Matthias had begun to open the door more as he let everyone see what was inside there was dust and pieces from the wall all over the floor as they saw that there was something in the wall as Sam spoke. "It smells," Sam explained looking at them as she pointed the camera into the room Matthias nodded looking at her as he spoke back to her and the group. "The wall exploded, the wall exploded," Matthias explained to them as they nodded before they got confused as to what was in the wall Matthias glanced over at it before he spoke. "It's not paranormal, I can tell you that much," Matthias explained as River nodded agreeing with him before Sam decided to ask a question as they all went into the room. "Is it safe to be in here?" Sam asked as River shrugged her shoulders before she went into the room Matthias had already walked in as everyone followed them as Woods walked over to the couch he got confused before Matthias decided to speak. "The thing just destroyed the wall, holly cow," Matthias spoke as they realized it was a speaker River nodded before she decided to speak to the group.

"Not surprised since we were hearing voices in the wall when there was a speaker in the wall." River explained as everyone nodded before Sam spoke about how it made sense before Bailey decided to speak. "Why was it playing voices?" Bailey asked confused as Sam agreed with that question as she added her question as well, "Or better yet, why was it making the horrible noises and looked like a hand?" Sam asked as they were all confused honestly before discussing the speaker system in the wall for some time. The evidence that they had so far wasn't making sense to anyone really, they decided to take the day off so they could get some sleep and investigate the speaker in the wall later. When it had been the next day they were talking about how they were all tired and had trouble sleeping lately as River looked at them. "Ready to investigate?" She asked them curious as Matthias and everyone nodded agreeing with her before Bailey asked Woods if he had talked to the survivor before he went to go call her to see if she would answer.

Woods came back a few minutes later, explaining how she didn't answer the phone either time he called her before Matthias nodded, talking about that she might not want to talk after the interview as they nodded before going to the red base to investigate the speaker that was in the wall. They all began to realize that there had been a shaft behind the speaker as Matthias had Woods pull out the speaker from the wall so they could be able to investigate the shaft as Woods spoke. "Who's going inside?" Woods asked curiously as Sam looked over to Woods, "You're kidding right?" Sam asked looking at him as he shook his head before Matthias spoke. "Why don't you grab my vlog camera," Matthias explained as Woods asked if Matthias was going inside which caused him to nod. "Matt, can you even fit in there? I don't mean to be rude but it is a small hole." Bailey explained as Matthias nodded before he spoke back to her, "I can fit." He responded as Sam looked at him while she carried the camera of Subject 4, "You think it will support you? We don't even know where it goes and we are technically on the second level right now if it is super high in the air." Sam responded as Bailey nodded agreeing with her.

"What if you end up in someone else's building?" Bailey asked as River nodded agreeing with her before Matthias decided to knock on the shaft, seeing nothing bad happen as he spoke. "That's gonna be stable enough to take the risk," Matthias responded as Woods nodded looking at him before Matt went to get his camera from his office while Woods went to get the tools to be able to clean the hole. After Woods came back to clean the hole Matthias had come back with the camera as River looked at him, he noticed the look he had been giving her as he shook his head. "Don't even ask, Rio." He spoke looking at her as River rolled her eyes responding to him. "Cmon Matt, I could fit. That thing is larger than me. I don't think I'm going to get stuck." River explained looking at him as Matthias shook his head as Sam spoke. "Matt, will you even be able to fit? What if you were to get stuck?" Sam asked looking at him as he looked back at her before responding to her. "Fine, be safe River. I mean it." Matthias explained to her as she nodded looking at him before taking the headlamp from him as she got it on her head before he gave her his camera after turning it on.