~Chapter 61~

After a while, from taking a break from the 863 related stuff River sat in her car driving to the Syntec location number seven as she was planning to meet everyone else there knowing that Matt had emailed John Doe to meet them there for extra help as she tried to relax while driving, to her going to a Syntec location seemed quite spooky due to the last time she went and Matthias going unconscious so she was planning to keep her guard up when it came to the location they were going to. When she pulled up into the area she noticed that she was the first one there she sighed mumbling something to herself as she looked around before seeing Matthias pull up as she relaxed before getting out of her car. She joined Matthias in waiting for Sam and the others to come when Sam arrived they got their lavs on as Matthias spoke. "Is uh Woods coming?" Matthias asked looking at her as Sam looked at her, "Oh yeah he's just running behind." Sam explained as Matthias nodded before describing how they would wait there for a bit Sam and River nodded as Matthias checked his phone before he spoke.

"I just got a message from John Doe," Matthias explained looking at his phone as River looked at him. "Really? Is he on his way?" She asked looking at him as Matthias got confused before he spoke. "No he. Wait what? He said he already checked it out and there was nothing." Matthias explained as Sam got surprised as she looked at him, "Without us?" She asked looking at him as Matthias got confused looking at the two of them. "Did we miss him?" Matthias asked as River shook her head as she spoke. "We were supposed to meet him here." River spoke as Matthias looked at his phone as he began to speak. "That's bizarre." Matthias spoke as Sam got confused as she began to speak, "Wait what does he mean there was just nothing?" Sam asked confused as Matthias looked at his phone before reading the email. "He said it right here, I already had the chance to check out this location, there's nothing in it. At least, nothing I found useful." Matthias spoke reading the email as River sighed as she looked at them. "So what are we doing here?" She asked confused as Matthias looked back at her before he spoke. "There's something strange about that." He explained looking at her as River and Sam nodded agreeing with him.

"I still want to go in there might be something else in there. Let's find a way in, by the time Woods gets here," Matthias spoke as they all walked to the side of the building Matthias looked at it as he spoke. "Okay, that might be the way." He spoke looking at the building, the 3 waited for Woods to get to the location before they all went inside River turned on the flashlight she had with her as Sam turned on her light as well as the adventures into the building as Matthias spoke. "This is eerie, brings back bad memories." Matthias explained as River agreed with him as they continued along through the building. "This feels like Syntec location three," Sam explained as she pointed the camera to show some of the things they ended up finding a medical bed and some sort of a pod River looked at it feeling spooked out as she stood there. "Whatever you do, don't open this you have no idea what they were testing inside of it, if you opened this thing it could just release diseases." Matthias explained as everyone looked at it as Woods spoke, "Looks like a cryogenic chamber." Woods explained as Sam turned the camera to him as Matthias spoke. "There's someone inside it." Matthias explained as River looked at it before backing up. "Haha no, stop." 

"I'm just kidding." Matthias spoke as River sighed out of relief as Sam looked at him. "Why would you do that?" Sam asked as Matthias laughed looking at them before he looked at the chamber as he spoke. "Imagine, can I just turn on some flashlight." Matthias spoke as River was about to hand him her flashlight before Sam explained how she had it covered Matthias nodded before River went to look around as Sam spoke, "We should be careful though because the last thing we want to do is set off another trap or anything like location three." Sam explained as Matthias motioned over to where Woods and River were standing near the medical place as Woods began to speak. "This place doesn't look rag, regulation." Woods spoke as River chuckled looking at him as she spoke looking at him. "Sounded like all of a sudden you knew what you were talking about." River explained as they chuckled some while Woods looked around, "I mean like it's dirty in here I know it's abandoned." Woods explained as River looked around as Sam began to speak. "But some of the lights are still on." Sam explained as River was able to notice that as well as they moved towards the medical bed before Matthias explained how he was going to turn on some lights as Matthias went over to a keypad before pressing a button as the lights turned on in the room.