~Chapter 15~

When everyone was able to get into the car, Woods pulled out of the Hospitals parking lot and drove away from the area as Quinn starts recording again while Matthias speaks to Subject 4 about what their plan is next before talking about the tape that Woods and Sam found at the Syntec Location as he spoke. "We're confirmed for location one? Right?" He asked as Sam shrugged her shoulders looking at him. "I don't know how confirmed, but I would assume so. I mean considering every single thing we have found thus far has been at our location." Sam spoke as Woods added to what she had said. "It seemed like the biggest place out of all the places that we've been to," Woods explained as Matthias nodded before explaining to everyone where the tape had been found before he spoke. "Crazy thing is, the date on it is eight six three," Matthias spoke as they looked at him as he held it. 

"This number has been popping up for the past two? Three years and we still don't know what it means. I thought it was just the project number that Deb named us right? Deb asked us and Subject 4 to help investigate all of these things that we've been finding to stop Nelson Syphus because he was an absolute madman then find the tape... 863 and now I have a feeling there is more we don't know. This has been haunting me for years, like 2018 I think. I  can't remember but it was so long ago, my curiosity is overwhelming me right now. However, what I do know is that we don't have a VHS player at the office." Matthias explained looking at them as Woods looked at him confused. "I thought we had one in the junk box in the closet?" Woods asked confused as Matthias shook his head looking at him before he spoke. 

"The bigger concern is like am I going to go out in a hospital gown? I've got clothes at the studio so I'd love to go back to the studio." Matthias spoke as Woods nodded before driving back to the studio as Matthias went to his office to change his clothes as the others stood by the kitchen area to talk as they waited for him to come back. When Matthias did come back he mentioned being happy that he could have a change of clothes to be in as he went to sit down in one of the chairs to talk about finding a VHS player. As they talked, River slowly started to zone out, thinking about what happened at Location 3 as she rubbed her arms some. She was confused, for the most part, Matthias fell and ended up in the hospital, but for her, she ended up being fine. I mean she did feel lightheaded for most of the day but she was surprised how she didn't end up like Matthias somehow. 

When she was able to focus again, she heard that they were talking about going to the southeast lot since they believed that it had been the location where the video was recorded. Matthias began to explain the area where they found the mountaineer to River as she nodded looking at him as she walked with them to the location in the parking lot. Matthias continued to talk about it before he decided to pause talking about it before making fun of Wood's car which caused River to chuckle as Matthias spoke. "So something was filmed here," Matthias spoke looking at it as Sam added on to his statement. "Where the mountaineer was," Sam spoke as Matthias nodded before speaking again as he looked at the spot. 

"Maybe inside the car on a VHS camera? What can we classify at southeast lot, we can classify that it was from that dumpster to that dumpster, right?" Matthias suggested as he looked around while Sam nodded as Matthias looked around. "Like pretty much this corner so it could have anything to do with, it could be empty but why was in the safe?" Matthias asked as Sam nodded looking at him as she spoke. "We found it in the safe in the fake vault. At Syntec Location three which had a lot of Syntec employees stuff there." Sam explained as Matthias sighed responding to her. "The only connection I have to this corner is the mountaineer. This isn't going to solve anything but it's interesting, nonetheless. It's an interesting little tidbit so uh... goodwill?" Matthias explained as they nodded while River spoke up. "I'm going to check this one place, I remember hearing them talk about them having a VHS player so I'll check." River spoke as Matthias looked at her as he stood there.