~Chapter 51~

The next day River was sitting in the common area looking at the merch store online trying to make sure everything had been going well with it. She was put in charge of making sure the websites with 863 stuff were running well and no issues were coming up as she pulled up the tattoo website they had with their tattoos, she had been thinking about getting one just to see how it would look and would think about getting one in the future as she looked through the tattoo choices as she noticed Matthias come in and talk to Cat about something as he ended up dropping it before he picked up it giving it to Cat as she looked at it being surprised before she spoke. "This is a 360 camera," Cat spoke as Matthias explained what it was to her as he talked about how it magnetizes to stuff which made River speak. "Did you wear it when driving?" River asked looking at him as he nodded looking at her while laughing some before explaining about the new mountaineer they found to Kat. 

After the talk, Matthias had he went to sit his stuff down as Sam came down for the meeting River followed them inside so they could start the meeting while she noticed that they had food as she spoke. "Where did you get the food from?" River asked as Woods chuckled looking at her before he responded to her. "It's in the kitchen/lunchroom," Woods explained as River nodded chuckling some as she sat in one of the free chairs as she heard Matthias explain about talking to the discord as River sat in the room with Bailey, Woods, and Sam as he began speaking to the fans about it as he read some of the messages people sent as they talked about it and how it could be Matthias's car before leaving his office as Matthias decided to make dope or nope before going to get pizza as River joined in the line thing as she laughed when Tanner kneeled as a joke. River sat downstairs on her computer in the common area as she noticed Matthias daughter, Luna, run over to her as she smiled moving her computer so Luna could sit in her lap before they went to record for Dope or Nope as River put Luna down so she could join her father in it. 

After Matthias did the Dope or Nope video he, River, Woods, Sam, Bailey, and Tanner all went outside to scope out the red mountaineer as they talked about the weather as they showed Tanner the new mountaineer they found as everyone laughed about how Woods mentioned his nipples being hot as they joked about the camera Matthias had been wearing as he explained to the people who were curious what it was as Matthias went to unlock the car with a key he owns as he was surprised before opening the door as he talked about everything he let Woods inside the car as River climbed up before going to get into the back as Matthias found a note in the passenger dash as he showed it to everyone before he spoke. "It's a document from Syntec it's a company memo. It's a brand new paper and isn't dated." Matthias spoke getting back into the car as he agreed with Tanner that it wouldn't look fresh if it was a year ago as he began to read the paper. "It says two addresses at syntec.net from autumn syntec.net autumn? Subject, company vehicle announcement. We're very excited to announce that Syntec will be opening a contract with mercury to secure a line of their newest mountaineers to act as company cars." Matthias spoke surprised as he decided to continue reading.

"These vehicles will be available to those working in locations one through six, 14, and 24. 24?!" Matthias spoke in shock as River looked at it in shock as well as she spoke looking at him. "24 Syntec locations?!" River asked confused as she looked at Matthias as he nodded before continuing with the paper. "As some of you might know our late founder Wesley Nathaniel was incredibly fond of our late founder, so this is after Wes died, incredibly fond of the mercy mountaineer and considered it beyond comparison for an all-purpose vehicle. In his honor, we decided to open up his company car of choice to all Syntec that would need a vehicle for work-related purposes. The color for general employees is toreador red. Colors for higher-level employees and executive is a choice of toreador red or black." Matthias spoke as Woods decided to take that moment to joke as he sat there talking about how it would be the color car Matthias would have everyone laugh before Matthias continued reading. "All interior will be dark graphite," Matthias spoke as they talked about how their mountaineer might have been graphite but it was faded and old as they continued discussing it. 

"If you have any questions feel free to email me back in the reference for this memo do not try to contact Nelson directly I'll request information sent to his email would be ignored. Autumn hill technician assistant to Nelson Syphus." Matthias finished as everyone was surprised as they talked about how they ended up basing the cars off on Wes's death before Bailey ended up finding a briefcase in the back as she gave it to Matthias before he tried a few codes, having no luck with it as everyone discussed who's car it could be as Matthias shook the briefcase as he looked at everyone. "There's stuff in here," Matthias explained before going through the glove box as he pulled out papers as he explained how he was noticing names on the paper he had found as they were able to find out that the car might have belonged to Scott Clarick as they talked about how his role as Matthias ended up finding a CD as he looked at everyone. "Should we watch this?" Matthias asked looking at them before telling Subject 4 to comment if they should open it before going to open the compartment in the middle, finding out there wasn't anything important as Woods went to open the truck as he found a field testing kit.

Matthias ended up coming to the trunk as he took the box from the trunk to read it before trying to open it when he did inside had been testing things as he looked through it, pulling things out to look at it. They ended up opening the bottom compartment of the trunk as they only found car tools inside Matthias had Woods go get the black light as he got into the driver's side beginning to check spots as he ended up finding body fluid inside the car as he felt grossed out before getting out as he talked to the fans asking them what to do next and to have them post on the Reddit if they were to find anything new that they had missed when searching through the new mountaineer.