Please

It was a long and seemingly pointless mission. But as soon as we got back from the mission I Knew something was wrong. I should have know that walking through the abandoned bases lab that something wasn't right.

All around me the Avengers were slowly losing their memories of me. It only took a few hours for important things to fade from their memories. I watched my dad forget our weekly lunch dates that was supposed to be today, I watched Uncle Steve as he questioned who I was before Friday reminded him... but most importantly I watched Natasha forget who I was.

Natasha was like an older sister to me. I didn't have anyone until I got adopted by Sam, after being found in an abandoned enemy base. Even then I was slow to open up to anyone. That is until Nat found me mid panic attack did I finally open up to anyone.

I'm watching my family slowly forget me and my heart is slowly breaking. I woke up the next morning and walked into the kitchen to a gun pointed at my head by the notorious black widow. It was in that moment my heart truly shattered.

No one remember me, and FRIDAY could do nothing to convince anyone of who I was. As tears started the stream down my face I pleaded with Nat.

"Please... I need you to remember. I'm Sam's daughter. I'm your teammate." I paused before finally letting out "your my sister and I need you to remember me...please."

It was at that moment that Maria came in yelling at them to stop, but in the same second I was hit on the head with the butt of her gun and everything faded to black.