Double Agent pt. 2

Nat and Wanda sat outside your cell for hours until you woke up and when you finally did you were still under their control. It seemed as if Wanda had pushed you even further under.

You didn't yell or fight back or try to escape. No, instead you found yourself folded in on yourself stuck in flashback after flashback of you getting beaten or your training. While you knew you weren't actually back in the Red Room, your brain thought that you were being sent back. And because you thought you were being sent back you also thought you failed your mission.

You were in constant panic of what would happen to you once you got back. You only stopped trembling long enough to sleep and sometimes eat if the food was spill-able. And every once in a while you would finally break through the mind control to whimper out names... mainly your dad, Nat and Wanda.

This went on for weeks until Nat got a text message of coordinates from an unknown number. The coordinates were the same as the ones Yelena was staying at in a safe house. The only ones who knew of the safe house was Natasha, Yelena, Fury and Melina. And Melina only knew because she stitched Yelena up because she got severely hurt after her most recent mission.

At this point though she was desperate to have you back, as was the rest of the team. But honestly Nat just wanted her best friend back and she loved you like a sister. She hated knowing that you spent any sort of time where she was raised and she knew the recovery from this would last a lifetime, but she needed you back. The real you.

So Nat made her way to the safe house to find Yelena and Melina having dinner. After sitting down to eat with them, Melina told her about her involvement in the Red Room with you and that she had the antidote to your mind control. She went on to explain how Dreykov had it specially made for you which is why Melina had to hand make the cure herself. She then went on to explain that Yelena would be the best to help you after coming out of the mind control in addition to Nat as Melina wasn't sure what your mental state would look like, but she assumed not great.

And Melina was correct. You were very skittish around people and about being touched. Men were a no go, and the once confident and huggable person you were withdrew to an anxiety ridden shell. As Melina suspected, Yelena was able to help you but only once Nat convinced you she was safe. Because if Nat said she was safe then you trusted her because Nat was safe.

Natasha became your anchor after being freed from the mind control. She grounded you when you got stuck in flashbacks, she's the one who helped you through panic attacks and she's who you went to when things or environments didn't feel safe.

Then Yelena became another safe haven. This really only happened when you started to panic after a guy ran up to you angrily. Not only did she stop the guy from coming anywhere near you, but she held you to help ground you and make sure you knew you were safe.

You became the sisters little widow. Your relationship with Nat evolving from friends to family.

You had people that continued to help you feel safe and work through the trauma from the Red Room and the sisters had another piece added to their makeshift family.

You would deal with the aftermath for a while, but with your sisters by your side you knew you would come out of this stronger and with two family figures in your life.