☆ TWO ☆

Friday night
11:43 pm

"I was havin' trust issues
but I've been havin' way better luck since you.
I know it's true love with you.
Told myself I don't wanna fall in love with you.
Rollin' on the Eway speedin'...
Friday, just started the weekend."

           Blanche cruised down Leena's street in her cocaine Lambo truck rapping along to lyrics. She pulled up in front of Leena's apartment complex and honked the horn. Ever since Leena's mother found out she was pregnant, her mother had cut her off. No more of Leena spending her parent's money or living under their roof. Secretly though, every month Leena's found sneaked money into her account. Just like Blanche, Leena was a daddy's girl also. It was hard for them not to be, they were daughters of infamous hustlers. "Girl you and all this damn hair is making me jealous!" Leena comments, climbing into the car. Blanche smiles, pulling off as Mouse follows behind them. Leena pulled of her iPhone 14 max, snapping a picture and posting it to her instagram story.

@Leenabeena: Girls night out💕

            About twenty minutes later, they pull at 1 OAK and Blanche climbs out of her truck, handing the keys to valet

About twenty minutes later, they pull at 1 OAK and Blanche climbs out of her truck, handing the keys to valet. Leena follows behind as they strut past the long line of people waiting to enter the club with Mouse trailing behind them. "How are you, Ms. Grambling?" The bouncer greets her, pulling back the velvet rope.
"Just great." Blanche replied, smiling sweetly as he, allowing them to pass through security.
          The club was crowded and the girls make their way over to the bar, instead of immediately going straight up to VIP section. Frankly Blanche couldn't stand being around the cocky men and their entourage, that did the most to impress women with their flashy jewelry and expensive bottles of alcohol. Mostly because most of the niggas in VIP, did the shit for show. When it was time to put their money where their mouth was, they failed every test.
"Can I get two shots of Patron and a pornstar martini please?" Blanche asked the bartender and he makes her drinks, placing it on the bar. She takes a sip of her drink, swaying her hips to the music that blared through the speakers.
"What's up ma?" Blanche heard from beside her  and rolled her eyes. She turned, glancing the nigga once over before immediately declaring he was out of he league. His cheap cologne made her want to vomit and he wore a fake diamond chain around his neck.
Blanche decided to ignore him, giving him the cold shoulder. When it came to guys, she redefined the phrase of having 'high standards'. You needed atleast black card status for Blanche to even entertain the idea and by the looks of it the nigga did not have that type of credit.
"Where's your man?" He spoke again, trying to get Blanche to budge, but she wasn't going to.
"Look let's get straight to the point if you're not making over seven figures, don't even bother." She harshly stated, cutting straight to the point. She was in no mood to hear his lame-ass game.
"So your one of them gold-digging hoe's then, huh?" He aggressively said through gritted teeth.
Blanche rolled her eyes, "Yes and by the looks of it, you can't afford me." She rudely stated, sipping on her drink, waiting for him to take a hint.
     Instead he reaches for her arm, but Blanche was quicker and moved away as Mouse stepped up behind the nigga, towering over him by at least a foot or more.
"You don't want to do that." Mouse tells him, grabbing him by his collar and pulling him away. Men and their huge ass egos, Blanche thought, shaking her head, watching him being dragged away.
​      From the balcony of the VIP section, Grey stood watching the scene unfold. "Nigga, what you over here laughin' at?" Brick, his best friend since elementary school questioned him.
"Right there." Grey said pointing to where Blanche stood at the bar.
"Oh man, that's Blanche. Badass little bitch ain't she?" Brick informed him, rubbing his goatee. Grey nodded his head in agreement.
"I wouldn't even try it though. She's high maintenance, man. Real stuck up with a fucked up attitude." He added.
Grey chuckled, "Why man? She turned you down?"
"Nigga please, don't no bitch turn me down." Brick cockily declared, "But nah her and Talia are homegirls." Brick nods his head over to where Talia, Brick's newest chick, was dancing with one of her friends. Grey nods his head in taking in the info his friend just gave him and stroking his goatee as he continues to watch Blanche.
"I'll be right back," Grey tells Brick before making his way towards the bar. He takes a seat on the stool next to Blanche, ordering another round of bottles for his section. She rolls her eyes at first, thinking it was another guy trying to hit on her, but she was surprised when he didn't say a word to her. She glances at him, checking him out head to toe. She immediately liked what she saw from the presidential Audemars Piguet on his wrist and the 5ct gold Premier Diamond Stud earrings he was sporting. Everything about him screamed money and him being fine as fuck was also a plus. She instantly was attracted to his features. From the mocha brown complexion, to his nice think eyebrows, and the lips. Oweee! Those look yummy! She thought to herself, lustfully gazing at him taking in the scent of his cologne that had her pussy throbbing.
"Nice watch." Blanche said seductively flipping her hair over her bare shoulder. Grey smiled, "Thanks." He replies, going back to ignoring her presence. Right away, Blanche caught an attitude. Men never ignored her, ever. Even gay men jumped at a chance with her. What the fuck? She thought. Then instantly a light bulb went off and she got an idea. She rises from the stool, leaving her clutch and going to the restroom. Purposely she left her clutch at the bar, knowing  that if he was a gentleman, he would come after her and bring her, her belongs. Besides there was nothing in the clutch anyways. Blanche never had to pay anywhere she went, so if he walked off with it, it didn't matter. She would have weeded a snake out of the grass and saved herself the trouble of getting involved.
        Blanche went into the restroom, checked out her reflection in the mirror, and smiled. She waited five minutes then exited the restroom. When she opened the door Grey was leaned against the wall.
"You should keep better track of your things, ma." He smoothly said, handing her the clutch.
"Omg!" Blanche pretended to be shocked, taking her clutch. "I can be such a ditz. Thank you um...I didn't catch your name...?" Grey chuckled, rubbing his goatee, impressed with the young girls' forwardness.
"Grey."
"Well thank you, Grey," Blanche said flipping her hair over her shoulder and batting her long lashes. Leena comes over interrupting and ignoring Grey's presence, "Girl, I found Kenzie's ass with Talia up in VIP with some baller niggas. Let's go." Leena excitedly pulls her away before she could refuse, ending her conversation with Grey.
          Up in VIP, Kenzie and Talia tosses back shots with Brick and his homies. Talia recently just started dating Brick. He was one of her many sponsors, even though her daddy financially provided more than enough for her. But for Talia, it was more about seeing how much she could get a nigga to trick on her without even getting a whiff. Cause then maybe he was a keeper.
            Blanche met Kenzie and Talia in high school. Frankly, they were the only two in the school that could keep up with her style or look wise. Kenzie's dad was the black Bill Gates and Talia came from that blood diamond money. Homegirl was loaded. One summer during high school, Talia's mom invited them to come to Dubai with them, and the word luxury and lavish couldn't be used to describe the type of status her family had.
"Blanche!" Talia shouts, rushing over and hugging her.
"Hey, Mamacita!" Blanche greets her back, spinning her around to check out her outfit. Talia was a brown skin beauty. Her mom was Eritrean and her dad was Arabian. Talia wore a Bottega Veneta strapless cream dress with matching heels, but accessories though are what made the outfit. She had on over a million dollars worth of diamonds. Her earrings, neck, and wrist were shining so hard, Blanche had to shield her eyes from the glare.
"Girl, I'm loving this dress." Blanche compliments her.
"Thank you. It's from his new collection. I have to take you to my stylist next week and he'll hook you up." Talia tells her.
"So who are these niggas you with tonight?" Leena questions, checking out the men in the section.
"Friends of my new man, Brick," Talia replies with a huge smile on her face.
"Mhm, you must be feeling him. Cause I ain't never heard you refer to some nigga as yo man." Blanche teases Talia and she blushes, before taking a sip of champagne from her flute.
"I hate to admit it but yes." Talia says, looping her arms into Blanche's as they watch Brick and his friends rapping along to lyrics of Down bitch by YG. Brick was standing in the middle of them, holding a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Brut Yellow Label.
"This nigga has passed all my test plus more. How can I bitch not fall in love?" Talia admits to Blanche. "C'mon let me introduce y'all...Bae!" Talia calls to Brick waving him over. He saunters over and as he gets close Blanche is finally able to get a good look at him. Brick was a tall, with smooth chocolate skin, and long neat dreads. His neck was iced out with three thick diamond platinum chains. The largest one read 'Brick'.
"Bae, this is my bestie, Blanche and her friend Leena," Talia says grabbing ahold of Brick. Leena caught Talia's shade making a face at Blanche, but she ignored it.
"What's up yall?" Brick says, wrapping his arms around Talia. The grin on Talia's face confirmed for Blanche that she was smitten. She'd never seen her friend this attached to a nigga. Talia was the queen of switching niggas out.
"Hey," The girls replied greeting him in unison. Grey enters to VIP, walking past them, catching Leena's eye. Her radar for niggas with money was just as keen as Blanche's. Plus Grey was an attractive nigga with a big dick, he knew it and the woman who wanted him knew it as well. They could just tell by his walk that he was swagin' something heavy between his legs.
"Damn, who is your friend?" Leena asked Brick, pointing across the section. They follow Leena's finger to where she is pointing and Blanche is surprised to see that she is referring to Grey.
"That's my dawg. Let me introduce y'all to my nigga...Yo Grey." Brick shouts, calling him over and Grey saunters over, "These are Talia's homegirls Blanche and Leena." Grey holds out his hand shaking Leena's hand.
"Nice to meet you," He says to Leena, "And it's good to see you're keeping better track of your things." He teases Blanche, eyeing her. She flirtatiously laughs, playfully rolling her eyes.
"You've two meet before?" Leena inquired, surprised by Blanche's friendliness. She wasn't generally nice to niggas off the bat and usually, if she was, especially a nigga, then that meant she was interested. Which didn't make Leena too thrilled. Leena loved Blanche like a sister but she was fully aware of the imbalances in their friendship. Whatever Blanche wanted she got, no matter who stood in the way.
"Just briefly at the bar." Blanche answer eyeing fucking Grey as he does the same back.
"What you ladies drinking on?" Grey questioned.
"Let's do shots of Casamigos reposado," Talia says looking at her girls for confirmation and they agree.
"Man, yo ass don't need no tequila. Don't make me have to kill a nigga in this club, Talia." Brick warns her already knowing how tequila made Talia show her ass. Talia playfully mocks him, grabbing him by the collar and whispering something in his ear, letting her lips slightly graze it. Immediately his frown turns into a grin.
"Ima hold your ass to it." Brick lowly says to her back before calming down..
          Bottles are immediately paraded out by four bottle girls and sparklers. The DJ shouts out to Grey, Brick, and their crew before playing Super Gremlin by Kodak Black.
"Say you my nigga, I'ma be your killer. Nobody gon' play with you when I'm with you." Grey and Brick start rapping to each other performing. They start pouring up shots and throwing them back, enjoying themselves as The DJ switches to You're Mines Still by Yung Bleu featuring Drake and Blanche's hips whine to the beat as she starts to feel the alcohol as her girls join in with her.
       From behind, Grey can't help but watch as she skillfully moves her hips to the beat. Blanche turns around, catching Grey watching her and starts to put on a show for him. He takes another shot, leaning back into the couch enjoying the view. She moves closer to him, standing in front of him, giving him a clearer view. Damn, Grey thinks to himself rubbing his goatee as Blanche turns around slowly bending over as her ass claps to the beat. He places his hands on her hips, aggressively pulling her on his lap and pressing his hardness into her ass.
"Don't start some shit you can't finish, ma." Grey huskily whispers into her ear, moving her hair from the nape of her neck. He inhales her perfume, gripping her soft bare thighs. Blanche's body shudders at the length of his dick underneath her and the feel of his strong hands gripping her thighs as wetness forms between her legs.
"Trust me, I can finish it." She boldly replies, leaning back into him, slightly spreading her legs, giving his hands more space to roam. Talia and Kenzie cheer her on amused with Blanche's trap on Grey. They knew how scheming Blanche was when she wanted something, especially a man. She was a master of seduction. Blanche finishes giving him a lap dance through the end of the song and attempts to get up when the DJ switches songs, but Grey pulls her back down.
"Nah, you can't get up yet. Not when you got my dick hard as a rock." He said letting his lips graze her ear. Blanche giggled, glancing back at him. Now that she was up close, she was able to get a better look at him. Blanche was more turned on now than before. She could tell from his neatly trimmed beard, fresh lineup, and flawless skin, that he took care of himself. She briefly glances down at his hands on her thighs, noticing clean, manicured, tattooed hands.
Double fucking plus, she said to herself.
"I gotta get back to my girls...plus I don't wanna get you in trouble," Blanche tells him being coy cause she knew a nigga this fine, had to have a bitch waiting at home for him somewhere.
"It's too late for that, tryna give a nigga blue balls and shit." Grey jokes, slightly fixing himself, and adjusting his hardness.
"That wasn't the plan at all...Besides the nights still young." She seductively replied, getting up from his lap, and walking away. She winks her eye at him before rejoining her girls.
"Bitch I cannot with you!" Kenzie exclaims as Blanche rejoins them. She replies with a sneaky smile.
"Mhm, you better hope Indie doesn't find out, your out here giving other nigga lap dances." Leena's jealously adds, taking a sip of her drink. Blanche waves her off. She knew Leena would be in her feelings, but Blanche saw him first. The way Blanche saw it, was that Grey was fair game until he chose up and it was clear he chose Blanche. She loved Leena, but sometimes her jealously was the biggest problem in their relationship and it wasn't like Blanche went out of the way to catch these niggas attentions. They just flocked to her. She attracted a certain breed of men.
"Girl, I ain't thinking about Indie. Last time I checked that nigga still had a whole wife, so he can't say shit about what I do." Blanche replied with a shrug. Indie Adams was one of Blanche's boy toys. He used to be favorite boy toy, but his true colors ruined that. So Blanche dropped him. Dropped him with no remorse after a intense argument that left her emotionally scarred. Besides, she was tired of dealing with his drama. Everything with Indie, became an argument and she was tired of feeling like she had to walk on eggshells. When they first meet, it was fun and light. She knew he was married, but Blanche was enjoying the shopping trips, vacations, and lavish gifts too much to even care. It was a choice she regretted. But you live and you learn and Blanche definitely learned from her mistakes in that relationship.
"Fuck that nigga. He's old news." Talia adds.
"Girl, old as fuck! " Blanche exclaimed, trying of Indie being the topic of conversation and accepting the drink Kenzie was handing her. Blanche immediately downed it. The last thing she wanted to do tonight was think about Indie. Frankly she was trying to forget he ever existed and move on with her life. She was too fine, too young, and too much of a fucking catch to stressed out over some worthless nigga.
        She glanced over at Grey on the other side of the section, thinking of all the things she wanted to do to him. The best cure for getting over a nigga, was getting under a new nigga and Blanche had plans on taking this new nigga for a test ride tonight.
"If I didn't see it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it. You one lucky nigga." Brick joked, watching his best friend openly cupcaking with one of the coldest, finest, and unattainable chicks in LA. Grey laughed, massaging the hairs on his chin.
"Nah not luck, her ass was scooping me out down at the bar."
Brick laughed as well, "That bitch can smell the money on you that's why, playboy. She ain't dropping them draws for no nigga without a black card. That whole little crew is the same way, shit including Talia." Brick responded, taking a sip from the bottle he held. Grey laughed, shaking his head as Brick continues, "But shit, I ain't mad at em'. Them bitches is paid, so it makes sense. Paid bitches only want paid niggas."
"Shit, I ain't got no problems there. My pockets deep, nigga." Grey boasted. By the age of 30 Grey had over 20 million in liquid assets and 15 million in non-liquid assets and that didn't include money he had in the Caymans or 2 million in unmarked cash. Plus the money he was making off of stocks and NFTs was enough to last his children's, children's. So yes, Grey was loaded. Typically he stayed away from women who gave off the same gold digging vibes Blanche did. But if what Brick said was true about her, then Grey could make the exception. Nothing was better than spoiling a bitch who could spoil herself.
"I say go for it nigga, cause it look like she fasho tryna throw it to you." Brick encouraged and he stayed silent, contemplating. Grey picks up the bottle of Casamigos, pouring himself another shot and tossing it back. He gets up, strolling over to Blanche, grabbing her hand and pulling her away from her friends. Leaning against the balcony railing, Grey places her between his legs, pressing their bodies together. He grips her waist, staring her down at her. Blanche stares back with lust written in her eyes, wrapping her arms around his neck, not caring who was watching. Nor did Grey. 
"You lookin' for trouble, ma." He warned, sliding a hand down to her ass, coping a feel. She lets out of quiet moan in his ear, softy biting his earlobe.
"Nah, I'm looking to get fucked." She seductively whispered into his ear slyly and sliding her hands down the front of his jeans and stroking his hardness. Grey was stunned by her bluntness, but was intrigued by it. He never met a woman so young who could own her sexiness like Blanche did.
"Say less." Grey replied leading Blanche by the out the section towards the exit.