☆ FIFTEEN ☆

Sunday morning ・❥・
7:43 am

   The smell of bacon wakes up a hungover Blanche. She feels around the bed, noticing Grey's spot was empty. Reaching for her phone on his nightstand, she looks to see what time it is. Reading 7:43 am, she groans, annoyed that she'd be awaken for her sleep this early. Mostly because they'd just fall asleep two hours ago. Blanche climbs out of Grey's king sized bed, slipping on his shirt that was thrown over the lounge chair in the corner of his bedroom. She hears his voice downstairs and goes in search of him.

       Blanche finds Grey in his kitchen, shirtless standing over the stove, making breakfast

Blanche finds Grey in his kitchen, shirtless standing over the stove, making breakfast. His inked up neck and chest, spectacular abs and muscular arms were on full view. She felt a thump in her clit as she watched him, momentarily. An AirPod was in his left ear as he spoke to someone on the phone. "Make sure you handle that shit. I want that nigga dealt with." He says as he notices Blanche entering the kitchen. He motions for her to come sit, placing a plate of food in front of her wrapping up his phone call.
        Her stomach growls looking at the plate of food. Grey had cook, bacon, cheese eggs, homefries, and the most fluffiest looking french toast she'd ever seen topped off with whip cream, strawberries and blueberries.
"You made this?" She asked surprised. He laughs, nodding his head. He takes a piece of French toast from his plate, holding his fork up to her mouth. She takes the bite, tasting the most amazing French toast ever. She was shocked with his culinary skills. Blanche burned water and majority of her life she grew up with a private chef. So cooking was not her forte.
"Oh my God." She says as she begins to dig into her own plate as Grey goes back to his phone call.
"Aight, I'll be back in town Tuesday night." He says before hanging up the call giving Blanche his undivided attention.
"I can't believe you cooked this." Blanche says, stuffing food in her mouth.
"Believe it, ma."
"I wouldn't think a nigga like you knew his way around the kitchen." Grey chuckles, shaking his head.
"It was either learn how to cook or let me and my siblings starve." Grey truthfully tells her. Blanche wondered where his parents where for him to have to be in charge of feeding himself and his younger sibling, but choose not to ask. She knew trauma that was brought on by your parental figures could be a lot to cope with.
"Oh." She replies, unsure of what else to say. Grey took notice of how much Blanche avoided hard conversations, making a mental note of it.
"What you got planned?" He questions, changing the subject.
"Um, nothing really."
"You got time for a nigga today?" Grey suggest, coming around the island, entering her personal space. Turning her to face him, Grey wraps her legs around his waist, holding her ass in both hands.
"Yeah, I think I could make some room in my schedule for you." She teases, wrapping her arms around his neck. Grey pulls her closer, pressing her clit against his hard dick, slowly rocking her hips.
"What do you have in mind?"
"Shit, I was thinkin' of hittin up Rodeo. My daughters birthday is comin' up." Grey was interested in getting to know Blanche outside the bedroom. The spent the past three weeks around each other and Grey barely knew anything about her.
"Well I'm definitely down to tag along." She says, trailing her fingers along his beard.
"Coo, but first let a nigga slide up in it one mo' time." He temptingly suggest, lifting her off the barstool and carrying her up to his bedroom.