☆ THIRTY-ONE ☆

Wednesday morning・❥・
10:45am

"Everything is all there." Blanche told Grey as Power places the duffle bag from the trunk, onto the table. Grey opens up one of the bags, thumbing through the money.
"It's best to do it every 3 months to avoid suspicion from the IRS." Grey replied as he waves over one of his bodyguards, who picks up the bags, removing them from the table. Another bodyguard comes over, placing a new set of duffle bags on the table.
"These are clean bills, minus my cut." Grey said,  turning his attention back to her. "And this is your cut." He added, handing Blanche a duffle.

"What is this?" She enquired, examining the bag

"Seed money." He simply replied making Blanche's face frowns up in confusion.
"What's that?" She questioned, hearing Power chuckle. Grey dismissed his bodyguards from the room and coming around the table, resting against it in front of Blanche.
"I take care of what's mine, ma." He stated, staring at Blanche's flat belly. She wasn't showing yet and wouldn't be for at least another three months.
"I don't need this, Grey." She insisted, trying hand him the bag and he pushed it back towards her.
"I know you don't, but still, it's yours."
"We're loaded up." Power said, interrupting their conversation and sliding the dufflebag from Blanche's hand.
"Okay, give me a minute." Blanche tells Power as he exits this room. "You know don't have to do that Grey. I'm more than taking care of." She said as Grey pulls her in by the waist.
"When is your first doctor appointment?" Grey asked, ignoring her and placing his hand over her stomach. Grey knew she would be good with or without his help, but he was a provider. It was his nature to give to the ones he cared for. Even though Blanche didn't expect much from Grey. Yes he said he wanted a child, but niggas say alot of shit, so Blanche wasn't holding her breath. However, his gestures made her feel a little more secure about this path they decided to take together.
"Tomorrow at 9:30."
"Were you planning on telling me?"
"I'm telling you now." Blanche replied, matter of factly. Grey shook his head.
"From now on, I need to know before hand, Blanche." He demandingly states, locking eyes with her, scolding her like a child.
"Fine." She pouted, giving in and rolling her eyes at him. "But don't be tryna discipline me like I'm you're child, Grey." Blanche starts to walk away, but Grey swiftly pulls her back in as her back falls against his chest.
"Then stop acting like one." Grey rebuts back, rubbing his hand down her thigh and between her legs as she bites into her bottom lip. "I'll there in the morning. Have your ass ready at 9." Grey said in that demanding tone once again, before tracing her lower lips through the fabric of her clothes. Blanche rolled her eyes, pretending to not like his aggression.
"Whatever you say, Grey." She sarcastically replied, as Grey finally lets her out of his hold and she walks to the door, glancing at him one final time before walking out of the door.