☆ TWENTY-TWO ☆

Sunday night・❥・
8:30 pm

     Blanche exits the lobby of her high rise apartment complex, seeing Grey standing next to an all black, Rolls Royce, holding a bouquet of red roses

     Blanche exits the lobby of her high rise apartment complex, seeing Grey standing next to an all black, Rolls Royce, holding a bouquet of red roses. Her heart beat speeds up and her insides go warm. The roses were a sweet gesture, but Blanche was focused on Grey. He looked good enough to eat, and she instantly had a sudden craving of him on her lips. He was dressed in a Prada Milano baby blue and white button down with the first four buttons undone and a white tee underneath, black wide leg pants with white embroidered cross's and a pair of black Comme De Garçons x Converse on his feet. His neck was adorned with a white diamond link chain snd Jesus piece.
"What's good, ma?" He says, handing her the flowers as she smiles, accepting them.
"Hi Grey." She sweetly replied, stepping in his personal space and wrapping her arms around his neck. She places a sensual kiss on his lips as Grey slides his hands down to her ass, squeezing. Breaking their kiss, Blanche wipes the lip gloss of his lips. He holds the door open for her and she slides in. "How was your day?" He casually asked as his driver pulled off.
"It was fine. I honestly just laid in bed all day."
"Must be nice." Grey teased and she flipped him the bird.
"Trust me, ma. That's definitely the plan for later on." He enticingly replied, sending a wave of lust down her spine. In the past few weeks of their time spent together, Grey found himself wanting more of her. Yeah, she was young and definitely still had some things to work on, but what started as a one night stand seemed to be blossoming into something more.
"How was your day?" Blanche asked, changing the subject.
"Busy, ma. I'm supposed to meet up with yo boy this week."
"Who's my boy?" She quizzed, confused.
"The nigga you was with at the meeting that was jealous." Grey added.
Blanche rolls her eyes, "We're just friends."
"We're just friends." He mocked, "I know what that means, ma." Grey could sense something was up between Blanche and Juice. He noticed the energy of two people that had been intimate, especially when it was with someone he was intimate with. All the signs were there.
"Well, my definition of friends and your definition of friends are two different things." She insistingly stated, rolling her neck. She knew it was better off to keep the details of her and Juice relationship secret. She hated to be keeping so many secrets, but Blanche was trying to save the feelings of everyone involved. Grey chuckles, massaging his goatee. "If you say." He replied as his driver pulls up to the restaurant.

・❥・

  Later that night, after Blanche and Grey finished their dinner date, they headed towards Grey's home for a night cap. The partition was rolled up, as Blanche sat in Grey's lap, tipsy as hell and grinding her hips to the beat of the music that blared through the backseat. Grey leaned back into the seat, with a hand on her waist and a blunt in the other, appreciative of the how well she could move her hips. "Don't be running when I stick this dick in you, ma." Grey huskily whispered into her ear, letting his lips graze her ear.
"When have I ever ran?" Leaning back into, she questions taking the blunt from him. Blanche hits it three times, before inhaling deeply and passing it back. He roughly grabs her chin, pulling her face towards him as she shotguns the smoke in his mouth, before sucking on his bottom lip.
"Stop lying, ma. You be running and tapping out on a nigga." Blanche playfully, fluttered her lashes upwards, ignoring him and picking up the bottle of Delèon Tequila from the mini bar.
"Shut up and take this shot." She tells him and he slaps her thigh, before wrapping his arm around her neck. "That mouth gon' get you fucked up." He aggressively said, softly bitting her on the neck, and taking the bottle from her. A wetness forms between her legs and butterflies flutter in her stomach from anticipation.
"I'm looking forward to it." She enticingly replied taking out her phone. She puts the phone on record, propping it up against the mini bar so the camera could get a clear view of her in Grey's lap.
"That's the type of time we on, ma?" Grey quizzed, with lust and hunger in his eyes. He knew Blanche was far from a prude but he didn't know the extent of how freaky she could get.
"Mhm." She moaned as Grey opens the bottle of tequila, gripping her neck and pouring a shot down her throat. He takes one before setting the bottle aside, giving Blanche his undivided attention. His strong hands, grip her thighs, and roaming upwards as he lifts the knit dress she wore. He traces his fingers over the front of her thong, feeling her nectar through the fabric.
"I've barely even touched you yet, ma." He uttered, amazed by how wet she already was. Moving the fabric towards the side, he slides his fingers between her lips, spreading her wetness.
"Fuck Grey." She moans out, leaning back and sensually kissing him, feeling that familiar spark. It was same one she felt their very first night together and since then she'd be chasing that feeling. Grey skillfully works his fingers, applying pressure to her clit, grabbing a handful of her hair, tenderly pulling, and placing a passion mark on her neck.
"Cum for me, ma." He feverishly commanded, working his fingers in and out her center, feeling her walls tighten and her clit swell. Soon she climaxes, falling backwards into his chest, spent.
"Look at yo ass tapping out already." Grey teased, moving her hair from her neck placing a kiss.
"I'm not." She protested.
"Lift that ass up for me." He urged, unbuckling his pants as she rises and he slides his jeans down as his dick stands at attention. Grabbing his hips, he slowly slides himself into her snug, creamy center. Grey relishes in her walls wrapping perfectly around his pole for a moment, lifting her dress over her head. "Ride this dick for me, ma." Grey said taking her breast in both hands, playing with her tender nipples. Blanche slowly begins working her hips. He kisses her neck tenderly, before biting into her neck as she loudly moans out. Reaching forward, he plays with her clit sending her into a instant frenzy. "Don't stop, Grey." She begged, increasing her speed as he rubs her clit in circular motion. Feeling the pressure rise in her clit, she releases it as her legs begin to shake, squirting all over Grey's dick.
"Damn ma." He groaned, licking his lips in amazement, shooting his seed inside her feeling the pulsating of her walls, send an electric current through him. Grey reaches for some towels on the mini bar, cleaning them both up, before wiping on the mess Blanche made on his back seat.
"Send me that." Grey told her as she picks up her phone, viewing the video with a satisfied grin on her face. Blanche obliges, sending him the video. His phone buzzes in his pocket and he takes it out saving the phone to his camera roll. He takes a close up screenshot of him pouring the shot down her throat, before posting it to his Instagram story.

@Gbailey:

He shows her his phone, before sending it off

"Mhm, you about to make yo bitches mad." Blanche teased. Grey laughed, shrugging.
"Only bitch I'm worried about is you." He rebutted, licking his lips, grabbing her chin and trying to kiss her but she swats him away. Hitting him on the arm, she says, "Watch it with the bitch word." He chuckled, lighting up a blunt.
"You ain't tryna be my bitch, ma?" Grey playfully asked.
"Bitch is not a term of endearment, Grey,"
"Man ya'll females call each other that shit all the time." He insisted and she shakes her head, scoffing in amusement she replied, "That's different."
"How so?
"Cause I said sol
He smacked his lips, "Whatever you say, ma."
"Glad you know it." She purs, placing a kiss on his cheek, floating on thin air from the serious pipping Grey put on her.