☆ THIRTY-SEVEN ☆

Friday morning ・❥・
7:04am

The next morning Blanche wakes up to Grey snoring loudly in her ear. Unable to fall back asleep, she rises from the bed, slowly removing his arm from around her waist. Entering her bathroom, Blanche turns on the shower, letting the water get warm, while she relieves her bladder. After washing her hands, she hops in the shower as the warm water relaxes her body. She washes her face before, lathering her wash cloth and throughly cleaning her body. Once done, Blanche steps out the shower, drying her body off, and then puts on her robe.
She goes back into her bedroom and over to her dresser, pulling out a black comfy two piece set. Catching a reflection of her belly in the mirror, she pauses for a moment. I can't believe I'm pregnant again, she thinks to herself, turning to the side, seeing her bump more clearly. It was still small, but you could notice a difference. The past month was all déjà vu for Blanche. Frankly Blanche never thought she be with child, so soon again. It had been only a year and a half ago since she'd lost her first one and Blanche had yet to recover emotionally and mentally from that. There was something about being pregnant again so soon, that felt wrong. A while ago was planning for a different child, feeling ecstatic and now here she was planning for a whole new life, still feeling empty from the lost of her first one. It's not your fault, the tiny voice in the back of her mind tells her as a tear drops from her eye. Quickly swiping it away, Blanche takes a deep breath, trying to shake off her irrational thoughts and replace them with positive ones.
             Finding her phone, Blanche snaps a couple pictures of her belly.

"Send me that

"Send me that." Blanche jumps, turning around seeing Grey awake and watching her.
"I thought you were still sleep."
"Nah, ma." He replies, climbing out of the bed and disappearing into her bathroom. She sends Grey the picture before, placing her phone down and getting dressed. Finding her lotion, Blanche sits on the bed and begins applying. As she finishes up, Grey exits the bathroom.
"Can you do my back?" Blanche asked, handing him the lotion.
"Shit, I can do more than just your back." Grey enticingly replies, rubbing his goatee. Blanche playfully rolls her eyes, feeling a thump between her thighs as the memories of last night played through her mind.
"As much as I would like that, I can't get caught up with you this morning." Blanche says as Grey starts applying the lotion to her back, massaging out the knots he felt.
"Why you so tense?" Grey questions, placing a kiss softly on the nape of her neck. Blanche shrugs, enjoying the feel of his strong hands as the work there way further down her back. She couldn't tell him what she was feeling without seeming weak, so Blanche chose to keep her thoughts to herself. Internalizing her emotions was unhealthy but it was the only way she knew how to cope. However, Grey's constant caring and protective nature eased many of her worries. Men like him were a rare commodity. Loving and kind, but with the right amount of gangsta to make a bitch want to submit. The more time she spent around him, Blanche found herself falling deeply.
"That feels so good." Blanche moans as her neck relaxes.
"Lay down ma." Grey directs, easing her onto her stomach. Applying more lotion to his hands, Grey continues to massage her back, trailing his hands down, and gripping her waist before gently rubbing on her ass. Immediately aroused, Blanche feels a wetness forming between her legs as Grey places kisses down the spine of her back. He slowly slides his index finger between her wet lips, teasing her pearl. Blanche whimpers in pleasure, spreading her legs and allowing him more access. Matching his speed, she arches her back and Grey's fingers work their magic. There was an art to fingering and Grey had it down pact, making Blanche release in seconds as she collapses onto the bed. Rolling over onto her back, Blanche smittenly at gazes Grey.
"So fucking sweet." He says, staring back and licking her juices off his fingers.
"You're so nasty." Blanche playfully replies, tossing a pillow at him. He catches it, throwing it aside, and placing himself between her legs.
"You love that shit, ma." Grey insisted before kissing her lips.
"I definitely do." She replies, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him back.