☆ THIRTY-SIX ☆

Thursday night ・❥・
9:23pm

"I'm downstairs, ma." Grey says to Blanche as he waited parked in his car, outside her high rise apartment complex.
"I'm sleepy, Grey. Let's go to dinner another night. Just come up." Blanche complains, half sleep. She was curled up in her bed, unable to find the energy to move from her spot.
"Aight. Here I come."
"Okay, just ring the doorbell. Talia will let you in." Blanche tells him before they hang up. Grey climbs out his Rolls Royce truck, handing the valet his keys.
Checking in with the front desk, he makes his way up to her apartment.
About five minutes later, Grey makes it to Blanche's front door. Ringing the doorbell, Talia immediately swings the door open, holding a glass of wine in her free hand and holding her phone up to her ear in the other one.
"What's up Tal?" Grey says as she motions for him to enter. She waves hi back while continuing her conversation. "Nah he just got here." She says to whoever was on the other line. "Brick I'm not repeating that." Talia says, shaking her head and giggling.
"Your friend said what's up." Talia tells Grey.
"Tell him I said what's up." Grey responds, "Blanche in her room?"
"Mhm." Talia replies, before turning her attention back to Brick on the phone.
"Whatever nigga, just hurry yo black ass up." She says to Brick before disconnecting the call.
"He on his way here?" Grey asked.
"Yeah, since ya girl is too tired to go out." He nods his head in response, glancing back to Blanche's room before giving his attention back to Talia, rubbing his beard in deep thought.
"Let me ask you something." Grey says.
"About what?" Talia enquired back.
"Blanche's ex nigga." He replies as her eyes narrowed in confusion.
"Who? Indie? Why are you asking about him?"
"I'm guessing, I don't know the niggas name. Just tryna gets some information on him."
She slightly chuckles, "About what? If you worried that Blanche's still messing with him, I assure you she's not."
"Nah, I ain't worried about that. I just heard some shit I didn't like. What's his deal? Where he from?" Grey presses making Talia what Grey heard about Indie and if it was from Blanche, then what was it? Talia knew their break up was messy but she didn't know all the details.
"I don't know much about him besides that he's married and that they used to do business together. If you really wanna know more about him you would have to ask Leena, she's dating his best friend." Talia informs him.
"You know when was the last time she saw him?"
"Um maybe two weeks ago. Supposedly he popped up when Blanche was at brunch with Leena."  He nods his head taking in what Talia said.
"Aight, you mind keeping this between us? I ain't tryna worry B."
"Sure" Talia says, agreeing. He didn't know Leena like that, but if she had information on this nigga then Grey was making it a priority to figure out what he could dig up through her.

・❥・

    Grey enters Blanche's bedroom, finding her spread across her bed, lightly snoring. The shirt she wore was lifted over her ass, revealing that she wore no panties. My little freaky baby, Grey thought to himself as hungrily licked his lips as her waxed kitty enticed him. He begins removing his clothes and stripping down to his boxers before climbing into bed and positioning himself behind her. Grey wraps his arm around her waist, pulling her into him as Blanche stirs in her sleep. He places a soft kiss on her neck and rubbing her belly. Blanche slowly awakens, reaching up and bringing his face closer to her, placing a longing kiss on his lips.
"You tired, ma?" Grey asked, breaking their kiss and rubbing her soft thighs.
"Mhm, sorry I had to cancel our dinner plans."
"It's all good. We can just skip to the good part." He enticingly responded, before yearnfully kissing her as she lets out of moan. He trails his kisses to her neck, down the spine of her back, stopping right in the arch, and massaging her ass gently.
"Lay on yo stomach." He commands, sliding his long index finger between her swelled pussy lips. He continues kissing the arch of her back, moving his way down to her left ass cheek. Grey gives it a kiss,  slapping her right cheek and Blanche moans. He lustfully gazes at her glazed pussy lips, intoxicated with her scent before diving in. Cupping his tongue like a spoon, Grey licks up her juices, before slipping his tongue into her center and gripping her hips as she begins to fuck his face. Her body rages in desire as Grey slips a finger into her tightness and stroking slowly, letting his tongue work its magic. Her juices spread all over his fingers as he feels her walls pulsating.
"Ooh fuck Grey." Blanche breathlessly mumbled, unable to take the intensity and moving away some.
"What I tell yo ass about runnin', ma?" Grey aggressively barked, pulling her hips back to him, and devouring her creamy center. Grey begins slurping on her clit, like he was parched, licking up every last drop of Blanche's juices.
"You taste so good, ma." He muttered, feeling her legs tremble and applying more pressure. Out of breath and in a high from Grey's serious tongue game, Blanche feels herself cumming hard as her juices shoot out, coating Grey's lips. She lays, motionless trying to catch her breath as Grey flips her over, spreading her legs and teasing her clit with the tip of his steel pole.
"Come here." Grey instructs, pulling her body into him, then sliding her shirt over her head. Gripping her chin, they slowly kiss, intertwining their tongues passionately. His hands explore her shapely torso before, taking one of her breast in his hand and gently tugging on her nipple. He lifts her up, sliding into her tight, warm center slowly, relishing in how good it felt to be inside of her, feeling precum slip out from the tip of his dick. Blanche's pussy was one of the best he'd ever been in. Every time Grey slid up in her walls, he was in Heaven.
        Blanche starts bouncing her ass up and down his pole, placing passion marks on his neck. "Damn ma." Grey huskily whispers, wrapping his arms tighter around her waist, and matching her speed. Her body was in ecstasy as she threw her head back, skillfully riding Grey's dick. He presses on her clit, taking one of her nipples in his mouth, sending her body into a sensory overload. The sounds of the juices mixing loudly feels the room as her legs begin to tremble from Grey's meticulous lovemaking.
"I'm cumming, Grey." She moans out, feelings her walls viscously contract. Feeling the pulsating throbbing of her walls, Grey release his seed inside her. Blanche falls back onto the bed as her legs turn into noddles. Grey hoovers over her, gently rubbing the side of her face and leaning down, sucking on her bottom lip. With his free hand, he teases her clit with the tip of his still hard dick, playing in her pool of wetness.
"You so fuckin' wet, ma. This shit is amazing." He whispered against her ear, pressing on her clit harder. In seconds, Blanche feels herself cumming again, as she grinds her hips, increasing the pleasure. He slides inside of her, as her pussy loudly queefs and her gooey nectar covers his pole. "Ooohh." She moans, feeling an immense wave of bliss wash over her.
"Why you pussy so wet ma? You keep cumming on my dick"
"Mhm." was all Blanche could reply as Grey slowly pumps himself, gazing down and watching his dick disappear in and out of her pretty pussy. Testing to see how far he could go, Grey goes deeper and Blanche spreads her legs farther apart along him access as he hits her g-spot.
"Cum for daddy again, ma." Grey orders, as his face contours in pleasure, feeling her walls tighten around his dick.
"Don't stop, Grey." Blanche yells out as the friction on her clit and the feel of his dick, hitting her g-spot, sends her into a frenzy as she cums hard. Grey couldn't stop his nut, if he wanted to, emptying his load as he falls onto of her.
"Damn baby." He says, kissing the croak of her neck, stroking her belly. When they first meet, Blanche nor Grey, never imagined themselves being here. But yet, here they were and as Blanche gazed into his eyes like he was the best thing that ever happened to her, Grey did the same. Frankly, she was. There was something about Blanche that was everything Grey always wanted in a partner. It had him wanting to provide and protect for her every want and need and hand his heart over to her on a silver platter.