☆ TWENTY ☆

Tuesday morning ・❥・
8:47 am

"Girl, that workout was no joke. I don't see how you do that three times a week." Talia exhaustingly said, wiping the sweat from her forehead as their pilates class ended.
"This body just doesn't happen over night." Blanche tells her, picking up her water bottle as they make their way towards the exit.
"You talk to Leena today?" Talia quizzed.
"Nah girl. I'm still pissed at her ass for blind siding me with Indie on our lunch date." Blanche answered.
"Mhm, I don't get why you're friends with her ass anyways." Talia complained making Blanche laugh and shake her head.
"You just don't like her cause of that nigga from high school." Blanche teased.
"Please she could've had that nigga for all I cared." Talia said smacking her lips and waving her off.
"Anywayssss, you still coming tonight right?" Talia questioned her referring to Brick's pre-birthday celebration he was having tonight at his house. At first Blanche told Talia she wouldn't be attending mostly because she'd been avoiding Grey like the plague. To the point, she'd put Power in charge of all contact made between both parties. However after many pleads from Talia, she decided to suck it up and go.
"Yes girl."
"Good, cause I need my girls. You know the groupies stay flocking around them niggas." Talia stated.
"What time should I be ready?" Blanche asked her as they reach their vehicles.
"Mmm 10:30, 11 at the latest. I'll text you." Talia shouts as she climbs into her car and Blanche into hers. Talia pulls off, giving Blanche one final wave.

・❥・

    Blanche stands in the hallway mirror, taking a quick selfie as she waits for Talia to pull up. Tonight, she wore a black fishnet embroidered laced thigh length dress, with a lace bra and panties underneath, black kitten heels and accessorized with her assortment of gold jewelry. Talia honks her horn, letting Blanche know she'd arrived as Blanche snaps one final pick before posting it to Instagram

@MaterialGurl: tell me you love me, then send your driver to come & get me 💎

♥ 10,234 likesview all 7,455 comments @Prettyasstal: just say the word baby😉❤️‍🔥@RichbitchK: the coldest 🤧

♥ 10,234 likes
view all 7,455 comments
@Prettyasstal: just say the word baby😉❤️‍🔥
@RichbitchK: the coldest 🤧

       About thirty minutes later, Blanche, Talia and Kenzie arrive at Brick's home. Foreign cars filled the driveway and music could be heard coming from inside the house, down the block.
"Let me call Brick cause ain't no way in hell I'm walking." Talia said, noticing there wasn't any available spot as they pulled up. "Baby, I'm outside and there isn't anywhere to park...okay...alright I'm in the Range." Talia tells him before hanging up the phone. Blanche's nerves were on ten. It had been days since she and Grey spoke and over two days since she last saw his name appearing on her screen. So she'd figured he got the hint. Yet she hated to admit it, but she missed him like crazy. However things were complicated now and much more was at stake then before.
A moment passes then Brick and some dude come outside. "What's up baby?" Brick greets Talia, wrapping his arms around her waist.
"This my cousin, Trip. He's gonna park you car."Brick said to Talia before she hands him the keys.
"How you doin' Ken?" He greets Kenzie then stops at Blanche.
"What's up B?" He says in a teasingly manner, "I'm surprised you even showed up." Blanche sighs, as her neck rolls.
"Don't start Brick." She replies as her eyes lower into slits. Brick holds his hands up in surrender.
"I don't want no smoke, big dawg." He jokes, "Come on y'all." Brick says leading them inside.
Like Talia said, there were groupies everywhere. They were on the prowl tonight, trying to land the attention of a nigga with fattest pockets. One nigga in particular that with fat pockets Blanche immediately spotted was Grey. He was ducked off in the corner with his little friend, Ash. Blanche rolled her eyes to herself, silently groaning. She shouldn't have been upset, especially because she was the one that put him on ice, but as crazy as it sounded, she was. She rather him be sitting at home, waiting for her call but it was obvious Grey wasn't the type to be waiting around on any chick.
"I need a drink." She said to Kenzie, grabbing her arm and pulling her away to find the liquor. In the dining room, they find several bottles of alcohol spread out on the dining table. Blanche poured herself a shot of D'usse, before a flute of Dom Pèrignon.
"It's one of them nights?" Kenzie questioned.
"Looks like it." Blanche dryly responded, taking a sip from her flute.
"Damn ma, I don't know whether to fuck you up or fuck the shit outta you." Grey whispers aggressively in her ear, coming up from behind, and scaring her. Blanche jumps slightly as he wraps his arm around her waist, tightly. She hated herself for the shudder that sent down her spine by his aggressive touch as she felt his dick press into her ass.
"Ooh, well I think that's my cue to exit." Kenzie announced, leaving them alone in the dining room.
"Your threats don't faze me, Grey." Blanche stated in irritation. Grey snidely chuckled, turning her around to look her in the eyes.
"I'm the only one that can have an attitude, ma. You been ignoring me. You must like making a nigga chase you." He reminded, slightly gripping her chin. Her eyes lids flutter upwards, "You seemed pretty occupied to me." Bitterly, she replied and he sarcastically snickered, picking up on her jealousy. He never pegged her as the type, but it was the same attitude she game him the night after their run at, Nobu.
"Why you jealous? You see where I'm at right? Even after you been duckin' a nigga."
"Whatever." She said, waving him off. Blanche tries to get out of his hold, but he tightens his grip.
"Stop running." He commands, before placing a kiss on her collarbone.
"Greyyy." She whined, attempting to get free, but she's unable to. She groans in defeat, sighing deeply.
"We can't do this anymore, Grey." Blanche softly admitted.
"Shit ma, I've haven't even got started." He huskily replied, gently sucking on her neck.
"You're not listening to me. I've been down this road before and I'm still dealing with those consequences. This has to end here." Blanche argued as her mind told her one thing and but her heart another.
"Is that what you really want?"
"Yes." She breathlessly replies.
"I don't believe that ma," Grey insisted coming closer, until she was pinned against the wall. His hand run down her torso, before gripping her ass. "Believe it, Grey." She said, staring him deeply in the eyes as he hovers inches from her face.
"You and I both know, can't no nigga make you cum as hard as I do. That shit be amazing, ma. Yo whole body be shaking and shit." He vulgarly stated, sliding her down his hard dick. She tightly closes her eyes to stop herself from moaning, feeling an extreme wetness between form her legs.
"You ain't all that nigga."
"I bet you wet as fuck right now, ma."
"That's besides the point." She argues.
"No it's not."
"Yes it is." Grey chuckles, shaking his head before stepping back.
"Aight ma, remember all that shit you talkin', cause somebody get this dick tonight...maybe Ash." He replied, antagonizing her as she shoots daggers at him with her eyes.
"Nigga, we both know you ain't crazy." Blanche warns, waving her finger in his face.
"Nah big dawg. Keep that same energy." Grey said, backing away.
"Grey." Blanche called after him as he stop in his tracks.
"Yeah ma?"
"What happens if it doesn't work out?" She asked, bitting the bottom of her lip as he comes closer.
"I only play for keeps, ma." He softly tells her, tracing his thumb over her bottom lip.
"This isn't a good idea." She said one last time before allowing herself to relish in his touch.
"Only time will tell, ma." He replied before pulling her in and placing a kiss on her lips.