☆ TWENTY-FIVE ☆

Friday night ・❥・
12:22am

        1 OAK was in full swing that night for Brick's birthday that night. The club was filled to capacity and it seemed like almost everyone in the city came out to celebrate with him. Brick was clearly enjoying himself as he held a bottle of Dom, and Talia danced on his lap. Kenzie was cheering her on, recording them on her iPhone. Blanche, however, was in the opposite mood of her friends as she sat on the couch, holding a flute of champagne with a scowl plastered on her face. Across the section, Grey sat with Ash in his lap and of course, Ash was being extra and doing the most, knowing Blanche had a clear view. Frankly, Blanche wanted to smack the smug grin off her face, but she remained composed.
At least for now.
Seeing Grey with Ash on his arm, yet again, angered her, but deep down Blanche knew she couldn't be mad. She'd done it to herself and a nigga like him to be was the type with a plethora of options. Plus it wasn't like Grey wasn't hers to claim anyways. It been over a week since they last spoke and every time he reached out, she decline the call. What they shared had been nothing more than a risky, physical intimacy. But still knowing that, Blanche couldn't ignore the anguish she felt it the pit of her stomach.
"Here girl you need this." Kenzie says, handing her a shot, snapping Blanche out of her thoughts.
"Thanks Ken." Blanche replies, throwing the shot back then sucking a slice of lime to ease the taste of the liquor going down her throat.
"Come dance with me." Kenzie insists, grabbing Blanche by the hand and pulling her off the couch as Tomorrow 2 remix by GloRilla featuring Cardi B begins to blares through the club speakers.

They say they don't fuck wit' me
But I say they can't fuck wit' me

        Kenzie starts rapping along to the lyrics, hyping Blanche up and trying to pull her out of her funk. Blanche playfully rolls her eyes, pushing out the negative thoughts and joining in.
"You know this is your shit." Kenzie encouraged, as the first verse starts. Blanche laughs, rapping along word for word as she starts to shake her ass.

I can't be up in her face, I took her nigga down before.
When I lose a nigga, I just pop out and go find some mo'

Blanche raps along as her and Kenzie start rapping the lyrics like they wrote them theirselves. As Blanche is in the zone, her and Grey briefly making eye contact before she rolls her eyes, putting her back towards him. He lowly chuckles to himself, shaking his head at her attitude and checking her out. The black mini silk dress with lace trim, she wore barely covered her ass and the strappy, thigh length heels only accentuated her toned backside. Grey couldn't help but watch as his dick harden.
"Someone's happy." Ash says purring and rubbing his shoulder. Oblivious to the fact that Grey's focus was on Blanche, Ash leans in trying to kiss him but he abruptly stops her.
"C'mon, chill." He huffed, pushing her back. Grey wasn't big on public affection with someone he didn't claim. Plus kissing on the lips was something he reserved for a certain type of woman and the act required a level of intimacy he didn't share with Ash. Besides, the only reason he allowed her to sit on his lap was because Grey was looking for some type of reaction from Blanche. Typically, he wasn't one to play childish games or chase pussy. Especially with one as stubborn as Blanche. He was a nigga with a many of options. There were too many women in his reach, to continuing sweating one that didn't know how to communicate what was bothering her, instead of just shutting him out. However, Grey couldn't lie, there was something about Blanche that had him coming back for more every single time.
"I see you showin out as always, B." Blanche heard from behind and she spins around, surprised to see Juice.
"Don't be a hater, Juice." She playfully replies, batting her long lashes as he pulls her into a tight hug and his cologne invades her nostrils, making her insides go warm.
"Definitely not hating, B." He replied, glancing down and eyeing her mini dress, briefly, reminiscing on how she used to wrap her thick, delicate thighs around his face. Blanche notices a spark of lust in his eyes and from how low they were, she could tell Juice was faded.
"What are you doing here?" She asked in confusion.
"We were invited." Juice replies, nodding his head over to where Power and Grey were talking.
"Mhm." She mumbles with distain watching Grey. Juice notices.
"What are you doing here?" He shoots back.
"Talia's boyfriend is friends with Grey." Blanche replies, nodding over to where Talia was with Brick.
"So that's how you know the nigga?"
"Yep." She vaguely replies, taking a sip from her flute, cutting off his line of questioning. As quiet as it was kept, Blanche knew where his possessiveness stemmed from, but it was a subject neither of them talked about. Some things were better left unsaid.
"What you drinkin' on?" Juice quizzed, grabbing the flute from her and taking a sip. This was typical Juice. Sometime he was hot, sometimes he was cold. Blanche never knew what version of him she would get. It was clear though, the version of him tonight was after something and fortunately for Juice, Blanche was in the mood to play some games.
Grey's antics had gotten under her skin and she was looking for some payback. She was gonna flirt extra hard with Juice just to toy with Grey. Tonight, he's gonna learn who's the real queen of tit for tat, Blanche thought to herself.
"What makes you think I want to be drinkin' after you, Juice?" She retorted, trying to take her drink back, but she had no luck.
"You've done way worse." He simply responded making Blanche flip him the bird.
"Shit, all you gotta say is the word."
"Please, you couldn't handle it." Blanche said, smacking her lips and waving him off. Juice stepped closer to her, leaning down to her level.
"Don't forgot who taught you everything thing you know." He whispered in her ear and tugging on her hair, sending a chill down her spine. Blanche glanced up at him, biting her bottom lip and trying fight off the dirty thoughts that ran through her mind. The last thing she needed was a situation with Juice that could complicate things ever further between them. They'd just got back to a place where they coexist in the same room with each other with out a hug elephant being in the room. Yeah she had feelings for Juice, but what she had growing for Grey felt stronger,
       From a far Grey watched, feeling his a strange sense of jealously and anger. He had his suspicions about Blanche and Juice's relationship, but she denied anything every happening between them. So Grey took her word for it. However, he couldn't deny what he saw right in front of him with his own eyes and what he saw, was something way more than a just friendship.