☆ FORTY-ONE ☆

PSA: Trigger warning for anyone struggling with addiction or knows someone struggling with addiction🚨

Wednesday evening ・❥・
4:14pm

Leena sat anxiously in her car, parked on a secluded side street, waiting for her plug to pull up with her nose candy. It was a bad habit she picked up from her baby daddy and hated herself for letting him get her hooked in the first place. She kept telling herself she was gonna kick the habit but the addiction had it's hold on her.
        An all white BMW pulls up behind her and the driver gets out of their car. Leena immediately hits the lock and the door opens as Indie slides into her passenger seat.
"Hey." Leena says greeting him.
"What's up?" Indie replies back.
"You got the stuff?" She impatiently quizzes. She was itchin' for her next fix and couldn't wait any longer. Leena hated to go through Indie when she easily could have had Press supply her. However, Leena couldn't let Press find out that she had a monkey on her back. It would ruin the whole fantasy of their relationship. Press worshipped Leena and she couldn't let him finding out about her drug habit without ruining that.
"Yeah," He says, holding up a baggy filled with white powder, "But you know what you gotta do for me." Indie enticingly replies, unzipping his jeans and freeing his dick from his boxers as it stands at attention. He pours a little powder on the tip as Leena licks her lips, ready to taste. She leans over the console, snorting the coke off his tip, before trailing her tongue around the tip.
"Suck that shit." Indie aggressively commands, grabbing a fist of her hair as she slides his dick into her mouth, deep throating him. Relaxing her throat, Leena sucks his dick like a pornstar. In minutes, Indie climaxes, shooting his load down her throat. Leena licks him clean before trying to kiss him on the mouth.
"Chill." Indie barks, slightly pushing her back. Leena sucks her teeth, leaning back in the seat, wiping any remains off of her mouth.
"I'm good enough to suck your dick, but you can't kiss me?" Leena quizzes, getting upset. Indie chuckled, staring at Leena like she was crazy. He was confused to why she was upset. She knew their relationship was transactional at best.
"Save that shit for your nigga." He plainly replies, tossing the bag of coke in her lap.
"You mean your best friend?" Leena replies, matter of factly, waving her neck around.
            Stupidly, Leena had grown feelings for Indie and found herself wanting more. Leena knew it was risky, dealing with her best friend's ex-nigga and her current man's best friend but she wasn't thinking straight. Her mind was clouded by the drugs and Leena was only focused on the lust and money. Leena genuinely loved Press, but the problem was that Leena didn't know how to love. Her entire life was filled with toxic love and the people who claimed to love her only ever did hurtful things to her. Instead of trying to heal a generational curse, Leena was repeating the same mistakes.
"Man, fuck outta here with all that. Don't forget who started this shit." Indie reminds her. Before she could reply, Leena's phone began to rang as Blanche's name appears on the infotainment system.
"Sssh, Blanche is calling." Leena says, hushing Indie picking up the call, "Hey girl." Leena says, faking a cheerful tone.
"Hey Lee, you busy?" Blanche says as her voice comes through the speakers of Leena's car.
"Nah girl, what's up?"
"I was calling to ask you about the birthing class you did for Ryder. Can you send me the info? Grey and I are looking at classes to sign up for." Blanche happily tells her. Leena smirks wickedly as she watches Indie's eyes darken.
"Yeah girl. I'll text you the info." Leena says before saying their goodbyes and hanging up the call.
"Blanche is pregnant?" Indie questions in disbelief. Leena scoffs, shaking her head, "You so worried about Blanche when she's busy planning to have a baby with another nigga." Leena venomously states with a smug look on her face.
"Send me the info on that class." Indie says, ignoring her comment.
"Why?" Leena presses as Indie glares at her.
"Don't make me ask you again." He barks, intimidating her. Leena pouts, rolling her eyes and remaining silent. Indie glances at the time on his watch, "Ima slide out. Don't forget to send me that info." Indie says, pointing a warning finger in her face before exiting her car.
        Leena takes a deep sigh, leaning back in the driver seat. She hated to break the trust of the two people who cared the most about her, but Leena's mind was only focused on her next high and frankly nothing else mattered. She opens up the baggy, pouring a little bit of powder on her hand and snorts it up. The moment the drugs hit her system, all the shame and guilt she felt disappeared and euphoria washes over her. This feeling Leena was chasing, was the reason why she couldn't stop. She needed something to mask all the pain she was feeling from betraying Blanche and Press. What started as a social hobby with her baby daddy was now slowly turning into something more deeper. Leena was unaware that the more she partook in this activity, the more it was turning into a full blown addiction.