☆ SEVENTEEN ☆

Monday afternoon ・❥・
2:33 pm

Blanche arrives at the warehouse a little bit after 2pm. The traffic from Melrose to Pasadena was crucial that Sunday afternoon. Mouse opens the backseat passenger door and Blanche climbs out, making her way towards building with him following behind her. She opens the warehouse door, greeted with the loud sounds of In a minute by Lil Baby and the sounds of fits repeatedly hitting a punching bag. In the middle of the warehouse was a boxing ring and the back corner had more training equipment. It was one of their fronts for the money laundering business her father ran. Below in the basement was where the real action went down.
Juice and Blanche's older cousin Power where in the middle of the ring, getting a few rounds in.
Fuck, she thought watching a shirtless Juice punching the hand target Power held up. The sweat drips down his abs, making his chest glisten and the muscles in his arms flex with each punch. Blanche had to pinch herself just to snap out of the trance before making her way over towards them.
"What's up cuz?" Power says, noticing her.
"Hey y'all." Blanche greets them as they stop their workout.
"You're late." Juice sternly says, stepping out of the ring, grabbing an envelope off the table.
"Sorry dad." She sarcastically replies, rolling her eyes.
"The world doesn't revolve around you, B. The money never stops calling." Juice continues to chastise her immediately turning the feelings of lust into annoyance. He hands her the envelope and she places it into her bag.
"Are you done? I'm here now, so let's get started." Blanche says dismissing his rant. Truth be told, she wasn't in the mood for whatever was bothering Juice, she had her own bullshit to deal with. 
"Friday, the meeting is set up for 12pm and I need you to be on time. Your dad wants you running point."
"I promise to be on time, Juice" She sweetly replies, messing with him. Juice stares at her for a moment before walking away without responding.
"What's wrong with that nigga?" Blanche asked Power once Juice was out of ear shot.
"Shit, baby mama drama as usual."
"Mhm." Blanche says, deciding not to comment.
"Speaking of drama, you talk to Indie lately?"
"Nah, what's up?" Power questions as he begins to spark a blunt.
"I need you to handle that nigga. I think his ass is following me."
"You know all you gotta say is go and it's lights out for that nigga." He says, before taking a long toke on the blunt.
"Well for now, just put someone on that nigga. I want to know his location at all times."
"Fasho B, I got you." He says, handing her the blunt. "You ready to get to work?"
"As ready as I'll ever be." Blanche replies, before the make their way down into the dark basement.