☆ EIGHT ☆

Wednesday morning ・❥・
1:22am

         Grey leads Blanche down the hallway, up the stairs to the second door on the left pulling her into

Grey leads Blanche down the hallway, up the stairs to the second door on the left pulling her into. Brick's guest bedroom. He immediately pulls Blanche's body towards his with her back pressed against his chest, pressing his hard dick into her ass. Grey reaches up massaging her nipple through the thin fabric. 
"You gon' remind me how you ride dick, ma?" Grey commanded into her ear before placing soft kisses down her neck. Blanche's head falls back, enjoying the feel of his lips on her neck and his hands freely roaming her body. His hands trail down her tone abs reaching the waistband of her sweatpants, slipping his hands in and finding her creamy center, amazed by how wet she already was. Blanche let's out a moan as Grey skillfully works his fingers.
"I asked you a question, ma." He aggressively said, before softly biting her neck. She turns around facing Grey, tracing his goatee with her fingertips before backing up to the bed. She seductively spins around, slightly bending over and slowly pulling down her sweatpants, revealing a beige colored thong, enticing Grey. He licks his lips, watching for a moment before moving closer as Blanche seductively kneels into doggy position.
Grey comes behind her, slowly massaging her ass, before slipping her thong down. Her glazed lips stare back at him and he licks his lips before going in for a taste. Blanche immediately lets out a moan, feeling his warm, thick tongue slide between her wet lips, sending her body into a frenzy.
"Damn Grey." She yelled out, grinding her hips as he continues to go to work. Blanche feels her legs begin to shake as Grey literally sucks an orgasm out of her in seconds.,She collapses on the bed, spent, as he hoovers over her with her juices spread over his beard.
"Come here, ma." He aggressively commands, grabbing her ankling and sliding her to the edge of the bed. Blanche gets into position as Grey teases her wet clit with the tip of his dick before slowly inserting the tip. A moan releases from both of them as Grey slowly slides his dick in and out of Blanche's creamy center.
"Greyyy." Blanche screamed, unable to stand the anticipation as wickedly licks his lips reaching forward and massaging her clit, throwing Blanche into overdrive with an intense lust. Grey enjoyed taking his time, appreciating every aspect of the female body and always made sure he did his due diligence into completing his job.
      He slowly slides himself all the way in, feeling her warms walls tighten around his dick as Blanche's pussy juices ooze all over his dick. She moans out loudly, feeling his thick, long manhood insert her tight walls. Their bodies slowly begin to match rhythms as Blanche skillfully throws her hips back making her ass jiggle with each stroke.
"Damn ma, keep throwin' that shit back." Grey commands, slapping Blanche on the ass, before gripping both cheeks with his hand, letting her control the rhythm. Her walls begin to tighten as Blanche feels herself reaching her peak again before her juices squirt over Grey's dick, pulling a orgasm  out of Grey, feeling her walls tighten around him as he releases inside of her. Their bodies collapse as they lay there for a moment with Grey's dick still inside.
"That little pussy got some power." He tells her, making Blanche chuckle. She turns her head to face his, staring at his facial features as he lays with his eyes closed, as her mind begin to run. Blanche couldn't help it but when things got quiet, that's where her mind did.
"You ain't got a wife hiding somewhere, right?" Blanche asked out of the blue making his eyes shoot open. Grey stares at her perxpled from where her line of questioning was coming from.
"Nah, ma." He chuckled, " I have a daughter, but that's it." Grey truthfully replies.
"Hmm...what's her name?"
"Junie."
"That's cute. Like Teyana Taylor's daughter."
"Mhm," Grey replied, "She's named after me."
"Awe," Blanche gushes, pinching one of his cheeks. He laughs, before licking his lips. Blanche noticed how Grey had a sparkle in his eye when he spoke about his daughter, which signaled to her that they had some type of good relationship. She appreciated seeing that side of him. He taps her softly on the butt, motioning for her to rise.
"C'mon, let's get cleaned up so I can take that ass back to my crib for round two." Grey says Blanche feeling his dick rise, watching her naked body glided into the bathroom.