☆ NINETEEN ☆

Friday evening ・❥・
7:12pm

"So how did it go?" Carter asked Blanche as she enters his office, plopping down in the chaise lounge chair. She was extremely tired lately and had no clue why. The only thing she wanted after today was a hot shower and her bed.
"It was fine. He agreed to a 20% cut instead of 40%." She tiredly replied, unfastening the straps on her heels.
"Really? What made him agree to that?" Carter surprisingly quizzed, putting down the paperwork he was looking through.
"My charm, daddy." Blanche sarcastically stated.
"Hmm, I'm pretty sure this ensemble had something to do with that." He comments, waving his hand at her outfit. Blanche rolled her eyes. She'd already had enough of Juice and his lectures, she was no mood for another one from her father.
"How did you meet this connect?" Blanche vaguely questioned, changing the subject.
"Talia's father." He answered.
"Mhm."
"Why do you ask?"
"No reason." She hated to lie to her father but she didn't want to disappoint him so she chose to keep some information about what really went down to herself. She had no clue Grey was who they were meeting and plus their affair started way before their business partnership so there wasn't much more for her to do or say. Not until she saw how there whole relationship would play out.
        Speaking of Grey, he'd been calling and texting for the past two hours, but Blanche was ignoring him. Simply because she didn't know what the next steps were. She knew the best thing to probably do was to end ties with Grey immediately, but her heart didn't want to. In the short time they'd spent together, she became very fond of him. Yet there was still this part of her screaming for her to slow down and not let herself fall without knowing if she'd be caught. She could already feel the heartbreak.
"So what do you have planned for the night? I know it's not sitting in the house."Carter teased his daughter.
"Honestly, that's my plan. I'm gonna go stay at the apartment in the city." She tells him referring to the apartment she and Talia shared in downtown LA.
"Okay be safe and—" Carter begins.
"And have Mouse drive you, yes daddy, I know." Blanche said cutting him off, before picking up her heels and leaving the office.

・❥・

Later that night, Blanche laid in bed, showered and drained after a long day. She had the apartment to herself and all she wanted to do was rest her body. However, she had a billion things running through her mind, stopping her from doing so. Her phone begins to ring and she glances at the called ID to see Grey calling once again. This time, it was a FaceTime call. She bites her lips, in contemplation, wondering if she should pick up. She'd be lying if she said she didn't want to see him yet she then thought about all the drama she'd been dealing with Indie, so Blanche decided it was best to ignore the call. Putting her phone on do not disturb, she places it on the nightstand before throwing herself back onto her bed in frustration.