☆ SEVEN ☆

Tuesday night ・❥・
10:22 pm

Blanche was stretched out in her king size bed, in the penthouse apartment her and Talia shared. She was texting back and forth with one of her boy toys from New York, Trust. They meet on a spur of the moment weekend girls trip her, Talia, and Kenzie took a couple weeks back. Trust had been trying to convince Blanche to fly out and see him but she wasn't budging. Even after he offered to paid for first class everything, however Blanche being Blanche wanted him to sweat for it. She planned on keeping him on ice for at least two months. Plus they had met on his turf, next time they saw each other, Blanche planned for it to be on her turf.

Trust: I'll be in LA in two weeks. Don't be playin' no games when I'm hit yo line up shorty.
Blanche: Me? Play games? Neverrr lol
Trust: Shitt, you been playin' game since the day I met you.

    Blanche's phone rings as an incoming FaceTime call from Talia appears on the screen. She swipes the answer button, answering the call.
"Hey girl." Blanche answered. Talia holds the phone up, briefly speaking to someone in the background before turning her attention to Blanche.
"Hold on...ima ask her...Where you at girl?" Talia asked, before take a sip from the red cup in her hand. Talia's background surroundings looked like the inside of someone's home, but Blanche wasn't sure whose.
"I'm home and who are you talking to?" Talia flips the camera around placing it on Grey and Brick, lounging on the couch. A few other people surrounded them, smoking and Blanche spotted several bottles of Dom Pérignon on the coffee table.
Talia turns the camera back to her, "Grey said pull up. Ima send you the address." Blanche agrees before handing up the call.
Getting out of her bed, she entered her adjoining bathroom, taking a quick shower. About an hour later, she was casually dressed in Louis Vuitton beige monogram carpenter pants, all white air forces, with matching beige chunky roped shoelaces, and a white crop wife beater that read, 'Fuckboys don't deserve pussy'.

@MaterialGurl: light work💸

      Grabbing her car keys and beige Le Bambino mini flap Jacquemus bag, Blanche leaves her house heading towards the address Talia sent her

      Grabbing her car keys and beige Le Bambino mini flap Jacquemus bag, Blanche leaves her house heading towards the address Talia sent her. Twenty minutes later, she pulls up to a house in the Hollywood hills. Blanche dials Talia's number, letting her know she'd arrived. A few moments later, Talia comes out the front door and Blanche exits her car, making her way towards the house.
"Uh, who's house is this?" Blanche questioned suspiciously. Talia laughed shaking her head, at her friend's skepticism.
"It's Brick's girl. Come on." Talia replied, grabbing her wrist and pulling Blanche inside the house. They make their way through Brick's home and Blanche had to say she was definitely impressed. It was a modern style home with large glass windows overlooking the city and art everywhere. Entering the den of Brick's home, Blanche sees a few unfamiliar faces hanging around the kitchen and outside on the side patio relaxing by the fire pit. They exit through the patio doors, going outside.

"What's up?" Brick comes over and greeting Blanche

"Hey Brick." Blanche replies, spotting Grey in the corner, talking to some chick. She was slightly annoyed, but refused to show it. Mostly because he requested her presence here, so Blanche thought it was highly inappropriate for him to be up in another girls face knowing she would be arriving anytime soon. However, she wasn't going to act pressed. She was going to wait and see how Grey played his hand first, then Blanche would treat him accordingly.
"What you drinkin' on tonight?" Brick quizzed.
"Mhm," Blanche hummed thinking, "Give me some of the Dom."
"Aight, bet...You good?" Brick replied, turning to Talia. She nods her head, and Brick gives her a small peck on the check before going inside. Blanche smiles at Talia, happily.
"What?" Talia questioned.
"Nothing...I've just never seen you so open with a nigga." Blanche stated, surprised. Talia was like Blanche when it came to how they dealt with niggas. Most never got far, yet sometimes a few were able to slip through the cracks. However for Talia, none had compared to Brick.
"Well Brick is different." Talia insisted, with a sparkle in her eye.
"I can see. He got your stuck up ass, wide open." Blanche playfully teases making Talia roll her eyes in response. Grey makes his way over to where to duo was sitting, interrupting their conversation and invading Blanche's personal space. He pulls her up from the couch, wrapping his arms around her waist, and inhaling her scent.
"You can't speak, ma?" Grey whispered into her ear.
"You seemed busy." She retorted. The bitterness didn't go unheard. He scans her eyes momentarily.
"You jealous?" He smirked with a lick of his lips, amused. Blanche rolled her eyes, letting herself out his grasp.
"Never."
"Good. I wouldn't do no weird shit like that anyways." Grey told her before, sitting down and forcing her into his lap. He gently massages her neck, before placing a kiss on the nape of it.
"These pants are fly, ma." He said, checking out the material. Grey loved it when a woman could switch up her style and still look good. He needed a woman that could match his fly and Blanche was certainly filling those requirements.
"Thank you." Blanche answered, accepting his compliment as Brick comes back outside, handing Blanche her cup before whispering in Talia's ear and pulling her away.
"You smoke?" Grey quizzed, taking the blunt from behind his ear.
"Mhm."
"You probably got some baby ass lungs." He teased, before lighting the blunt and puffing on it.
"You and I both know I can hang." Blanche sassily retorted before taking the blunt from Grey and taking a long toke.
"I might need a reminder, ma." He flirts back, letting his hand trace down her spine. Blanche feels his dick harden, sending a wave a lust through her.
"I can definitely give you a review." Blanche suggestively replied. Grey taps her leg signal for her to rise up. Blanche does and Grey grabs her hand, leading her inside.
"Where are we going?" She curiously questions.
"It's time for my review session." Grey promptly announces making Blanche giggle with excitement, feeling a wetness begin to form between her legs.