☆ TWENTY-THREE ☆

Monday morning・❥・
10:38am

The next day Blanche met up with Talia to go shopping for Brick's upcoming birthday celebration weekend. They'd spend the entire day racking up thousands of dollars in the Beverly Center and decided to stop in the Christian Louboutin store before heading home.

"So

"So..." Talia casually starts, staring at Blanche suspiciously as they browsed the shoes.
"So what, Tal?" Blanche replied, picking up a pair of heels that were screaming her name.
"What's up with you and Grey?"
"Nothing's up." Blanche coyly responded.
"Girlll," Talia smacked her lips, "Ain't this you?" She continues, holding up her phone and showing her Grey's instagram story from last night. Blanche laughs with a guilty grin on her face, flagging down the salesperson.
"That could be anybody." Blanche shrugs making Talia roll her eyes. Blanche tells the salesperson her size before they disappear to the back of the store.
"Nah hoe, this you and you know it is." She adamantly responded, "I thought you weren't feeling him?"
"You know I be lying girl."
Talia snickered, shaking her head at her friend, "Mhm lying and holding out, but trust me, I get it." Talia responded, as the salesperson comes back over, handing Blanche the shoes.
"I wasn't holding out. Shit just got complicated." Blanche admitted, sitting down and sliding of her green and black AJ1's.
"How so?"
"Let me ask you something, how did you meet Brick and Grey?"
"At one of my dad's business dinners."
"Mhm, that makes sense. Did you know Grey was the one your dad arranged the meeting with us for?"
"Girl no, I'm not involved in the lifestyle like you. I just take pleasure in the luxuries...So that's why it's complicated?" Talia asked.
"Yes, you know what happened with Indie's ass and I don't know how much longer I can keep the truth from Carter's ass. I never told you that he popped up at the brunch date Leena and I had last week."
"You're lying?!"
"Girl, I wish. The nigga is relentless." Blanche groaned.
"How did he even know y'all where there?" Talia quizzed.
"How you think?" She sarcastically rebutted.
"Mhmm." Talia disappointingly mumbled, "That's why you need to drop that bitch." Blanche chuckled, waving her off.
"She already apologized." She told her.
"Girl, so what? Her ass should've known better." Talia insisted.
"You right." Blanche says agreeing, leaving it at that. She wasn't stupid. Blanche just knew that now she had to watch what she said in Leena's presences. Especially if she was running back to Indie with information and Blanche was praying that wasn't the case.
The salesperson comes back over, handing Blanche the heels in her size and she takes a seat trying them on. "I get that what you're saying girl, but Grey doesn't give me those weirdo vibes." Talia says.
"Shit neither did, Indie."
"Uhhh," Talia unsurely mutters, "He definitely didi. Yo ass was just to dickmitized to know it." She teases. Blanche flips her off in response and spotting a familiar face a couple feet away.
"Come here." Blanche whispered to Talia, "Look over towards the door at the woman wearing the red top."
Talia discreetly glanced towards the woman.
"Who's that?" Talia asked, unsure to who the woman was and why she was important.
"One of Grey's bitches." Blanche replied with an eye roll.
"Mhm, well don't look now, cause guess who just walked in." Talia said, nodding towards the door. Blanche turned around seeing Grey enter the store and make his way over to Ash. Blanche's heart drops to her stomach and she quickly turns back around.
"This nigga." Blanche mumbled to herself.
Across the room, Ash notices Blanche and her friend. "There goes your friend." Ash snidely said to Grey nodding her head over towards them. Grey follows her eyes, seeing Blanche and Talia. Damn she looks good, he thought watching her try on a pair of heels that accentuated the muscles in her calf. He felt his dick get hard at the sight.
"Are you gonna stop staring and go speak?" Ash rudely asked, interrupting his gawking.
"Why? You want me to?" Grey mockingly replied, turning to her. Her jealously irritated him and frankly he wasn't about to put up with her line of questioning. Ash was a cool chick, but she didn't have it like that with him.
"I mean ain't that who you posted on your story the other night?" She snapped back. Grey side eyes her, shaking his head, ignoring her question. Ever since Blanche popped up, Ash had been giving him the third degree about where he was and who he'd been with. Personally Grey wasn't fond of her jealousy because last time he checked, what they shared was casual and Ash never complained until now.
"C'mon, let's go." Blanche urgently tells Talia, placing the heels back into the box, making her way towards the checkout line. She knew they weren't exclusive, yet she couldn't help but feel disappointed seeing Grey with another woman. Especially the same woman that he was clearly sleeping with.
"Girl, you better than me. My ass would have been walked over there." Talia stated, eyeing Grey and Ash.
"Some shit just ain't worth it." Blanche plainly replied, which was honestly how she felt. She was never the type to fight over a nigga and wouldn't start now. No matter how deep her feelings were. She take the L, before she let herself be embarrassed by a nigga whose interest were obviously somewhere else.
Talia continues to stare and Blanche grabs her by the arm to turn her away. "Stop staring before he catches you." Blanche said through gritted teeth.
"Too late." Talia declared as Grey made his way over to the duo. The hairs on Blanche's neck stand up, feeling Grey's presence come closer and the scent of his cologne dance around her nose.
"What's up Tal?" Grey said greeting her, but eyeing Blanche who was pretending to ignore him.
"Hey Grey." Talia greeted him back and Blanche smacked her lips. "Traitor." She mumbled, making Talia laugh.
"What's up with your girl?" Grey asked Talia. Blanche rolls her eyes, annoyed with his game.
"I don't know. You have to ask her." She replied.
"You don't see me standing here, ma?" Grey suggestively said, slightly pulling her ponytail. Blanche quickly moves, swatting him away. This nigga thinks this shit is a game, Blanche fusses to herself, continuing to ignore him as she steps up the to counter to purchase her heels. Frankly, what pissed Blanche off the most was that Grey was already spending time with another woman after she'd just left the presences of his company this morning. It hasn't been a full 24hrs yet and he already had someone else on his arm. Blanche felt sick.
The salesperson rings her up as Blanche takes out her wallet to pay. Grey comes up from behind, slipping her card out of her hand and placing his black Amex on the counter. She groaned in annoyance, swiftly turning around to face him with a scowl plastered on her face.
"I don't need you to pay for shit." She harshly stated.
"Ah so you can speak?" Grey teased, ignoring her attitude and paying for the heels as the salesperson places them in a bag. The salesperson hands the shoes to Blanche and she grabs them stomping away. He follows in pursuit, snatching the bag from her hand.
"What do you say, ma?" Grey asked continuing to mess with her as she groans in frustration.
"You're so damn childish. Give me my shoes, Grey." Blanche angrily replied, trying to reach for the bag.
"Babe, I'm ready." Ash said coming over and interrupting them. Blanche scoffed and Talia mocked her, rolling her eyes in annoyance.
"Is there a problem?" Ash presses, stepping closer and Grey moves in front of her. Talia laughed, unfazed, "Not unless you want there to be one." She boldly responded
"Yo, chill." Grey ordered, shooting Ash a warning look.
"She started it." She complained, whining like a child.
"And I'm asking you to finish it." He commanded making Ash shut up and rolls her eyes.
"Here, ma." Grey said, finally handing her the shoes. He leans down whispering something in her ear before walking off.
"What he say girl?" Talia noisily asked, once he walks away.
"Nothing important." Blanche vaguely replied, feeling a chill run down her spine and her panties get wet from what Grey whispered in her ear. Lord give me strength! Blanche said to herself watching him walk off.