☆ TWENTY-FOUR ☆

Wednesday afternoon ・❥・
1:44pm

Blanche arrived home that afternoon, drained from her morning errands. With her errands being so close to Talia and hers apartment, she decided to go there instead of spending an hour in traffic just to get to her dad's house in Calabasas.

        Talia was stretched out on the couch while her and Kenzie watched a movie when she entered the apartment

"Hey y'all." Blanche said, placing her things on the island counter. She notices a large bouquet of red roses and goes over to examine them.
"Did Brick get these for you?" Blanche askedTalia, smelling a rose.
"No ma'am. Those are not for me." Talia replied and Blanche's brows frown in confusion, reading the card.

     She bites the inside of her lips, fighting the urge to let a smile spread across her face

     She bites the inside of her lips, fighting the urge to let a smile spread across her face. The gesture was cute but Blanche frankly was still upset with Grey. Plus, she the more she thought about it, Blanche believed it would be best to cut off shit off now before they get to deep. Too much was at stake now and if they continued down this road, who knows how it would end. That wasn't a risk Blanche wanted to take.
She sighed, placing the card on the counter. It had been two days since they last spoke and even though Blanche had ignored every call and text, she missed him like crazy. How she was gonna avoided him was beyond her, but she knew she had to find some way to. She couldn't let herself speak to him, because if she did, Blanche knew she'd be weak and give right in. She didn't understand how Grey had such an effect of her in such a short time but he did. She'd only ever felt this way about someone once before in her life and that she'd ruined so why place herself in a position to fail again? What she had to offer was only temporary and fleeting.
"Whose down for brunch?" Blanche asked Talia and Kenzie. She needed alcohol and a distraction and bottomless mimosas were the only thing that would do the trick.