☆ TEN ☆

Thursday night ・❥・
9:22 pm

Thursday night ・❥・9:22 pm

          Later that night, Blanche sat across from Trust at, Nobu, as he rambled on, boasting about himself and his latest money ventures

Later that night, Blanche sat across from Trust at, Nobu, as he rambled on, boasting about himself and his latest money ventures. After weeks of anticipation waiting for him to finally fly out to see her, Blanche was sad to say that she was disappointed with their second encounter. Maybe it was the fact that Blanche was faded out of her mind, the night she meet Trust, but until now she never noticed how corny the nigga really was. At this point she was counting down the minutes until the date ended and she was home in bed.
The waiter comes over, bringing out their drinks. Blanche immediately reaches for it, taking a sip. If she was going to make it through this date, she would need the liquor to drown away her boredom.
She takes a quick picture of her drink, typing out a caption before posting it to her Instagram story.

@MaterialGurl:

"Don't tell me you one of them?" Trust quizzed

"Don't tell me you one of them?" Trust quizzed. Blanche stared at him confused before responding.
"One of them what?" She asked back.
"One of them broads that be postin' they entire life on social media." He harshly answered making Blanche scoffs, as her brows turn into a frown. His assumptions aggravate her. What difference did it matter if she was or not?
"And if I was, would that be a problem?" Blanche snapped.
"Kinda, yeah. I need my bitch to be lowkey. Shit can't be to careful. My name rings bells in these streets." Trust arrogantly responded and she silently groaned, rolling her eyes. She didn't know how much longer she could take being in his presence. His mouth was disrespectful and frankly she was sick of hearing him talk about himself. Plus, the way he carried on about his so called street creed, annoyed her. Real niggas didn't talk about it, they were about it. Any nigga casually discussing his 'illegitimate' business, couldn't have been pushing that much.
"Well I guess we probably won't work out then, huh?" She snidely replied taking a sip of her drink. Trust starts to reply but is cut off by someone calling Blanche's name from across the restaurant.
"Blanchee!" She glances up, seeing Talia makes her way towards their table.
"Hey girl." Blanche happily greets her, as Talia leans down giving her a hug.
"What you doin' here?" Blanche asked.
"Girl nothing. We just randomly decided to come here." Talia said pointing over to the hostess both where Grey, Brick stood with a few other people. Blanche's face turns into a frown noticing Grey hugged up with the same broad that was in his face the other night.
Seeing this chick around Grey for the second time, made Blanche wonder who she was and what her ties to Grey were. Granted, Blanche shouldn't have been so pressed especially with her being out on a date with another man. She knew niggas like Grey were the type you just had fun with, but yet there was something about him that Blanche wanting to break all of her rules.
Blanche and Grey's eyes lock for a moment, before he casually nods what's up. Blanche immediately turns away, trying to hid her look of distain. Talia notices it though.
"So introduce me to your friend, girl." Talia interrogated, trying to shift the focus of her friends mind.
"This is Trust. You remember we met him in New York?" Blanche answered, introducing them.
"Oh yeah, I remember you now." Talia said, reminiscing on that trip. "You had that fine ass cousin with you, right?"
Trust chuckles before replying with a, "Yeah, my nigga Cash."
"Mhm, that's him. Tell his fine ass I said "heyyyy" and enjoy y'all little date." Talia said with a hand gesture before walking back over to where Brick and Grey stood.
     Once Talia walked away, Trust continued on with his dry ass conversation. Blanche's mind, on the hand, was focused else where. She had a nagging annoyance in her side seeing Grey with another woman and she frankly didn't understand why it bothered her so much. Her phone buzzes and she glances down at the screen seeing a text from Grey.

Grey: Why you sittin' there with that mean ass mug on your face, ma?

     Blanche looks up, briefly scanning the restaurant before noticing Grey in one of the back booths with his gaze locked onto her.

Blanche: How about you worry about your date and not me?

She sends the text before placing her phone face down and discreetly rolling her eyes at Grey. Her phone buzzes again, but she ignores it. A moment passes before it buzzes again. Blanche groans before picking up her phone reading Grey's messages.

Grey: What's with the attitude?
Grey: Don't make me act an ass in this white ass establishment.
Grey: Now tell daddy why you mad?

Blanche: Who says I'm mad?
Grey: That pout on your face. You must need some dick.

Blanche cuts him an unamused glare before replying.

Blanche: I don't do community dick.
Grey: lmao, you funny ma.
Grey: You see me trippin' over yo lil ass date?

"Who you textin'?" Trust suspiciously asked, taking a sip of his drink.
"Nobody important." Blanche, unable to think of a reply, places her phone back down, focusing her attention back to Trust.
"It must be important if you keep replying." He rudely responded. Blanche blankly stares at him for a moment. Honestly she was confused on where his rudeness was coming from. Clearly he was used to dealing with bitches that needed him for a meal and Blanche was certainly not that. He had only few more slicks comments left before Blanche told him to suck a dick.
Her phone buzzes again. Trust tries to reach for it, but Blanche beats him to it. In the corner of the restaurant, Mouse immediately rises from his seat noticing the tension but Blanche silently signals for him to hold off.
"Nigga, you must be crazy." Blanche sneers at him through clenched teeth.
"What you got to hide?" He challenges.
"Nothing, but last time I checked you didn't pay this bill." Blanche declared.
"I mean, I'm just tryna see what's got you so focused since I am paying for this meal you about to eat." Blanche's eyebrow raises at that statement. She never took Trust as the egotistical, misogynistic type but yet here they were. Reaching for her purse, Blanche opens it, taking out three hundred dollars and throwing it on the table.
"Problem solved?" Blanche asked, before grabbing her purse and rising from her seat, leaving him sitting alone at the table. She dealt with the insecure, overly emotional and erratic type before to know when exactly to walk away and she wasn't ignore those signs ever again.