☆ FOUR ☆

Saturday morning
7:33 am

Saturday morning ・❥・7:33 am

Buzz! Buzz!...Buzz! Buzz!
     Grey wakes up to a persistent buzzing of a cell phone, interrupting his slumber. His eyes slowly open as he wipes them as they adjust to the sunlight shining through the penthouse windows. Next to him laid a peacefully sleeping Blanche, clearly not disturbed by the buzzing.
"Yo ma." he said, nudging her. Blanche muddled around coming out of her sleep. She looked around the unfamilar room, for a second confused, before last night's memories of her and Grey's sexual acts start replaying in her mind. She turns to a irritable Grey handing her phone as he climbs out of the bed, naked and with his dick on full view. Her mouth begins to water and she licks her lips, starring in a trance as her clit begins to throb. Grey notices her gawking at him and slightly chuckles.
"Stop starin' before I put this dick in you again." He half jokes.
"I mean if you feeling froggy." She suggestively stares, trembling at the memory of Grey inside of her. She sits up, letting the sheet fall down, exposing her full breast. His dick begins to get hard at the sight as she smiles wickedly, crawling on all four to the end of the bed. Grey comes over to the end of the bed with his dick at eye level with Blanche. She begins stroking as his member as it becomes hard, standing at attention.

       A few hours later, they both awaken from their sex induced slumber. Blanche's phone begins to ringing again and she groans, before picking it up from the nightstand. She glances at the caller ID, recognizing the unsaved number and rolls her eyes in disgust before turning her phone on do not disturb.
"Yo nigga not gonna be mad you dodgin' his calls?" Grey casually questioned rising from the bed. He usually played it cool. So cool, he could be ice and usually the women were the ones pressing him. However Blanche had him gone with lust and the way she moved had him intrigued.
"Yo girlfriend not gonna be mad you ignoring hers?" She playfully responded, signaling with her head to his phone face down, that had been ringing persistently for the past two minutes. She climbed out of his bed, feeling an intense soreness in her upper thighs. Grey had laid down some serious pipe and she was now feeling as the effects of his amazing sex game. Grey chuckled, rubbing his goatee watching at her.
"What?" Blanche asked.
"How old are you?" She laughed at his question.
"I think it's too late to be asking that, but I'm 23."
"You just a baby." Grey responded making Blanche playfully roll her eyes. She was far from that. The trauma she faced in the earliest stages of her life made her at least 32.
"Baby, I am not. I'm a grown ass woman." Blanche sassily replied placing a hand on her hip making Grey snort with laughter. Her phone begins to ring and she glances at the caller ID, seeing the name of the only person who was able to get through her do no disturb setting, her dad.
"That's probably yo people's right now." Grey continues teasing Blanche. She jokingly flips him the bird before going into his bathroom to answer the call.
"Yes warden?" She teases her dad as the line connects.
"I expect you here in the next hour." Carter sternly answered. Blanche knew he was probably annoyed with her for being late. Carter had been grooming Blanche as his successor in the family business since she turned 18 and Sunday was collection day. So the fact that Blanche was late, disappointed Carter. He understood Blanche was still a young woman, who needed to live her life, but this is what she signed up for, so Carter expected her to take her role in the business more seriously.
"I'm on my way now." She replied before disconnecting the call. Blanche reenters Grey's bedroom as he is removing the sheets from his bed. She quickly takes note of that. Adding it to the list of things she liked about him.
"As fun as this has been, I have to go." Blanche said finding her clothes.
"Here, this should be your size." Grey hands her a Nike bag. She looks inside finding a hoodie, matching tights, and a pair of panties. Blanche pulls out the contents staring at Grey with a raised eyebrow.
"One of your bitches better not try to beat my ass for you giving me their clothes." Blanche joked. Frankly she wasn't concerned about any of the other women Grey dealt with. Sometimes she just chose violence.
Grey lifted up the sleeve, showing Blanche the price tag.
"Brand new, ma." He says. Grey had his assistant drop off the items this morning. Grey preferred his privacy and didn't want any eyes to be raised as Blanche walked through the lobby of his high rise apartment building the night after a wild one night stand.
"Well thank you." Blanche said, accepting the gift.
"There are fresh towels and a new toothbrush in the bathroom linen closet." Grey informed her and Blanche nods her head, taking the items and going to wash the night off of her.