☆ FOURTEEN ☆

Sunday morning ・❥・
3:33 am

     The only sounds that could be heard come from Grey's high rise apartment were the sounds of Blanche's moans. They stood in the middle of his living room, passionately kissing as Grey's strong hands roamed her body. The kiss was everything she was craving and more. It set her entire body on fire as she felt his dick harden like a rock.
"Take this shit off." He commands, tugging at the fabric of her dress. Blanche submissively obliges, allowing him to slip the fabric over her head, revealing her naked body. Grey licks hips lips, fondling her breast before placing one in his mouth, delicately flicking her nipple with his tongue. He trails his kisses down her stomach, kissing her belly button, before kissing her hip. Each kiss landing closer before reaching her wet pussy lips. Spreading her pussy lips apart, Grey feverishly places a kiss on her clit as her juice slide down his chin. Grey ate pussy like it was his last supper. She waited days to feel his juicy lips on her flesh again and was in a frenzy feeling his touch. Pulling away, he slides his long middle finger in her creamy center, slowly finger fucking her watching her ooze all over his hand. "Fuck Grey." She screams out as he wickedly smiles up at her.
"You so fuckin' wet, ma." He tells her before stopping and pulling her down, placing her drenched clit directly on his hard rod. She reaches down, sliding his dick out his boxer, slowly rocking her hips up and down his dick, spreading her juices, and throwing her head back in ecstasy. Feeling her pussy walls contract, Grey swiftly lifts her up stopping her from reaching her orgasm.
"Greeyy!" She whines, trying to sit back down but she's unable to with his tight hold around her waist.
"You want this dick ma?" He ask, kissing her neck.
"Yesss Greyyy." She begs, closing her eyes and throwing her head back. He grins, licking his lips before gripping her neck.
"Tell me how much you want it." He commands.
"I want you to fuck me real bad, Greyy."
"What about all that shit you was talkin' earlier?" Blanche opens her eyes and smacks her lips. Honestly she was hoping he'd forgotten about how much of a bitch she was being this afternoon.
"I was just bullshittin'" She innocently replies.
"No you weren't ma. You was in ya feelings and a nigga don't even know why."
"I wasn't in my feelings. Maybe I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed." She lies uncomfortable with how much he was able to read her. Blanche knew exactly why she was giving Grey shade earlier that day, but she refused to admit she was jealous over another bitch.
"Bullshit."
"It's the truth. I don't know what else you want me to say." Grey eyes her skeptically, not believing a word she said. His stare was so intense, it made Blanche cower. Grey decided to drop it, for now. But it was clear she wasn't mature enough to just really admit what was on her mind. She talked a lot of game, but when it came down to having a real conversation she ran. Grey took notice of that.
"If you say so, ma." He states, tracing her lips with his thumb.
"I do." She replies, gently trailing her tongue down his neck, letting her hands trail his inked up chest.
"Now we gon fuck or are you gonna keep holding out on me?" She boldly says.
"Get me lit." He challenges as she begins stroking his dick, eyeing it hungrily before lowering herself and taking him in her mouth. Blanche makes eye contact with him as her tongue feverishly licks the tip like a blow pop before sliding his dick down her throat. He pulls back her hair, throughly enjoying her warm mouth on his 9 inches as she relaxes her throat allowing his dick to go deeper.
"Damn ma." Grey says, impressed with her deep throating skills. "Come here." He commands, pulling her up. Positioning her on his lap, he slides her down on his pole making Blanche moan out in ecstasy. It should have been a crime to how good his dick felt inside of her. It was like her pussy was designed for only him the way her walls perfectly wrapped around his pole. For a moment they both just relish in the feeling before Grey grips her hips slowly sliding her up and down his pole. Blanche's juices cream over his dick as she starts to match his rhythm, increasing her speed.
"Ride this dick, ma." Grey commands, bitting down on her neck before placing passion marks all over her neck.
"Oh my God." She screams out, feeling her walls beginning to contract. With Grey, it never took long for her to reach on orgasm. She always found herself climaxing in seconds. Her legs shaking, letting Grey know she was close to her peak as he smacks her ass feelings her walls tighten around his dick.
"Fuck me harder, Grey." She begs as he grabs her hips, bouncing up and down harder. Moments later, they both release an intense orgasm as Blanche collapses into Grey chest spent as his nectar fills her up.